10 pounds, short shorts in summer and friends!!!

Options
cpp_happy
cpp_happy Posts: 60 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm 5'9", 149lbs... Looking to get to about 142 OR feel really good in a pair of shorts (whichever comes first). I also eat a lot of fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds, green smoothies and juices, sometimes too much cheese... And I'm gluten free (celiac). I have treats occasionally. To me this is about health!!! I'm looking for friends who are similar (not size but goals).
If your like minded and would like to support each other please friend me!!

Replies

• nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Also 5'9" reporting in! I'm looking to get down to 125lbs though, with a low bodyfat ratio and more muscle mass.
  • ajcc500
    ajcc500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Have added you both. I would also like to eat healthier and build up some strength!
  • alliesgettinghealthy
    alliesgettinghealthy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! :) I also have Celiac Disease, and I'm currently working on my last 20 pounds.
  • cpp_happy
    cpp_happy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses and friend invites
  • tchell282
    tchell282 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat, celiac and looking to feel confident in shorts.., but I'monly 5'8" ;)
  • blinknik04
    blinknik04 Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi, I added you! I'm also 5'9", got down to 132 but now I have gained a bit back (about 10lbs) would like to get back to around 135
  • cmcgee09
    cmcgee09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'9, close to 5'10 looking to lose 25-30 lbs. Can I add y'all?
  • SkinnyNicole86
    SkinnyNicole86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and about 155 lbs now, anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • ejb06002
    ejb06002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Friends welcome! Gluten free, dairy free and pescatarian. 130 and only a little squirt at 5'3". Only went wheat and dairy free in the last few months after I got sick so I'm back trying to find my muscle strength again.