Pre-workout Help

Options
2»

Replies

• Reg4502
    Reg4502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    yolo9752 wrote: »
    I like Liporidex Pre/t...tastes great, doesn't make me run to the bathroom, and I get in a killer workout.

Same here, great pre-workout.

I like that it would be more sensitive on my stomach, but it seems a bit pricey, I am on a tight budget. I know you have to pay for quality products, but it's hard to try something new when I have been so unimpressed with so many products in the past. Where do you get yours? Maybe if a store has it near me I can sample before buying.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    White Flood Reborn works very well for me.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My go to is coffee with a tsp of local honey and a splash of 2% milk.
  • nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Until I find a pre and post workout supplement to try this is what I'm having-- pre-workout half avocado, small sweet potato and green tea.
    Post-workout protein shake.
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Reg4502 wrote: »
    I like that it would be more sensitive on my stomach, but it seems a bit pricey, I am on a tight budget. I know you have to pay for quality products, but it's hard to try something new when I have been so unimpressed with so many products in the past. Where do you get yours? Maybe if a store has it near me I can sample before buying.

I get mine on Amazon and I have never paid over $45. Lasts me 6 weeks, I work out 6 times a week. So-for most peeps working out 3 times a week, thats 3 months, not bad :)
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BTW-the caffeine content in Liporidex PRE/T is actually pretty low. you're paying for vasodilators and acid buffers. If it were just caffeine - I'd agree its too expensive. Caffeine is so cheap...
  • mandykent111
    mandykent111 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    BTW-the caffeine content in Liporidex PRE/T is actually pretty low. you're paying for vasodilators and acid buffers. If it were just caffeine - I'd agree its too expensive. Caffeine is so cheap...

I have used some of their other products for over a year and love it, but I was not familiar with this product until recently. I am glad it isn't loaded with caffeine, I think when I reorder Max I will have to try this too. I haven't been disappointed with their products yet!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
  • Katka11
    Katka11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beta alanine will give you the boost you need, do not take late in the evening as you won't sleep
  • Reg4502
    Reg4502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Reg4502 wrote: »

I get mine on Amazon and I have never paid over $45. Lasts me 6 weeks, I work out 6 times a week. So-for most peeps working out 3 times a week, thats 3 months, not bad :)

Thanks I can't wait to try it out. I just signed up for a competition at my gym, so I am hoping this will help me win!
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Taking the ON gold standard one right now and it is pretty good. The one I like the most is prejym. Everyone reacts to pwo differently it seems so pick one and see how you like it.
  • cwilson72180
    cwilson72180 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

That is good to know. The last pre I took kept me up all night and I would usually workout around 3! So yes, I was pretty much paying for caffeine. I should have just had a cup of coffee, I would have been better off that way.
  • rgrissman
    rgrissman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    C4 Extreme is a good one. Currently, I am using Purus Labs Condense and I am enjoying that. They advertise no extra ingredients (coloring, etc.) and proper dosing when it comes to Beta-Alanine. It's creatine free, too if that matters (I take a separate dose of creatine anyway).
  • benboyd85
    benboyd85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    C4 Extreme was a bit too much for me. I want a nice pump, but not something where my heart is beating out of my chest!