Have to lose 100+ Need motivation!!

Options
Hello,
I am 31 years old. I have 2 beautiful young children. I am a single mom that works 40+ also am active with kids activities. I do eat good but have weaknesses. I do good in getting started working out but then lose motivation. I want and need to be healthier for my children and myself. I am needing a constant push to eat better no cheating and working out.
Thank you....

Replies

• shanikrobinson
    shanikrobinson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose a good 100+ by December. Let's do this together!
  • pvermillion23185
    pvermillion23185 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am in . Am trying to lose 71 lbs by the first of the year. So far I have lost 20lbs.
  • howsa06
    howsa06 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs+, but I am starting with smaller goals. 25lbs by August. Good luck.
  • ShyPanda93
    ShyPanda93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I heard to just stay at it for a month and it will be easier. I have about 100 lbs to go, give or take. I'm more focused on endurance and healthy. Let's do it together?
  • acsej19
    acsej19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in add me I'm looking to lose 100+ need friends to talk to about the journey went to the Dr last Thursday and made a goal to lose 15 pounds by may 21st.
  • startnowgetfit
    startnowgetfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me to the group that needs to lose a lot of weight. I just joined today. I gotta get started because my knees and back can't take the punishment anymore. But don't even know where to start! Help!
  • acsej19
    acsej19 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You can do it. Start slow and work your way up :) feel free to add me
  • badgerpam22
    badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I'm 5'9", 250 pounds, and ready for change (:
  • NoXcusesFit
    NoXcusesFit Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ericam0883 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am 31 years old. I have 2 beautiful young children. I am a single mom that works 40+ also am active with kids activities. I do eat good but have weaknesses. I do good in getting started working out but then lose motivation. I want and need to be healthier for my children and myself. I am needing a constant push to eat better no cheating and working out.
    Thank you....

You can do it! My mom was a single mom that worked 70 (yes you read that right, SEVENTY) hours a week. She still made it to the gym at least 5 times a week and spent at least two hours there. You need to keep your children in mind. Your grandchildren in mind. Do you want them to meet their grandma? Think about the healthier you in the future. You'll be glad six months from now that you put your butt in gear today.
  • sharoneassa2014
    sharoneassa2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! I'm just trying to take it day by day...otherwise its so overwhelming, and so easy to put it off til tomorrow!

Someone also told me that you should break down your time frame into days, not months. For some reason that's been keeping me on track, because every day I can check off one day! Silly, but it helps!
  • alwaysweets
    alwaysweets Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ericam0883 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Thank you....

We could be twins! 28, single mom with 2 young kids, more than 100lbs to lose... I really feel like having a strong support system will be one of the keys to my success.
  • benashcraft98
    benashcraft98 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on that journey too. I've lost 27 pounds since the middle of March. I would like to lose another 30 to 40. Feel free to add me I am I need of the motivation too
  • ccrocker14
    ccrocker14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have two kids as well, never lost baby weight from first and just kept gaining! I am so ready to lose. My goal now is 25lbs, but long term is 100 lbs. I'd love to have some friends who can relate. I am excited to get started.