Found great low cal wraps

Options
dilhun77
dilhun77 Posts: 29 Member
these r really good. They are Tumaros tomato basil wraps for only 60 calories each. They are very good. I will try to add a pic if I can figur it out. u7cnn84w1l0j.jpg

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Cool. I was looking for some wraps recently and everything I found was actually more calories than just having a slice or two of regular wheat bread. I don't mind the wheat bread but some things are just better with a wrap/tortilla.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Hey, those look good! I'll keep an eye out for them. I just ordered some GemWraps; they came today and I'm about to try them.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Nice! I don't eat much bread these days, but love the low-carb wraps!
  • dilhun77
    Options
    I am also trying not to eat much bread but a low calorie wrap is perfect. ( especially when I'm wanting a sandwich ) I think I will be eating lots of wraps this week. Lol
  • momagent
    momagent Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What store did you find them in ? Also, where were they?
  • dilhun77
    Options
    I found them at a local grocery store. N they were a little over $3. I'm gonn
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    XTreme Wellness wraps are ones I have found- i think 90 calories a wrap?

The packaging and name make me stabby- but I mean... well it is what it is- I cant' really argue with 90 calories a serving.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Costco has these. 70 cals a wrap.
    mountain-bread.jpg
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I use Tumaros wraps as well. I've found them at Meijer, Woodmans, and Marionos. Jewel might carry them as well. They also have a salsa flavor and a whole wheat flavor.
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. Just want to share that La Tortilla Factory makes several low-carb tortillas that I really like.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Costco has these. 70 cals a wrap.
    mountain-bread.jpg
    Out of curiosity, when I plugged these in to MFP they came up with ZERO grams of fiber. Is that what the label says? They look tasty and the ingredient list is nice and short.
  • KristinaG_is_losing_it
    KristinaG_is_losing_it Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just found those Tumaro's wraps at wegmans last week. I picked up the everything flavored ones and it was delicious! I only ate two though because I forgot to seal the bag and the rest got stale :(