5:2 diet

Options
Hi everyone, although I'm not new to mfp, I'm new to the 5:2 diet (started Monday) and was looking at making friends and seeing others progress on this diet.
I'm getting on really well with it at the moment with my fast days being Monday and thursday.
Feel free to add me if u too are on the same journey :-) x

Replies

• Miss_AmyRoseC
    Miss_AmyRoseC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started last week with my fast days being Tuesday and Thursday (so fasting today!). Eek! I am in the same position as you and would love to see others' progress and how to keep motivated with 5:2!

Good luck! We can do this! :)
  • tanyamclattenburg
    tanyamclattenburg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm very new here and I was wondering, what is a 5:2 diet?
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of groups on here, check 'em out.
    I'm on 6:1 maintenance and very happy with it. Good luck.
  • nhosken1
    nhosken1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also just starting the 5:2 diet - did you find a group - I would love to join and share ideas and motivation- cheers
  • lornaharton
    lornaharton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just read about 5:2 on monday night and jumped straight in with a fast day yesterday! It went really well & was easy to do compared to all other diets I've tried. Not sure what my other fast day will be yet but I'm really optimistic about being able to stick to this :-)
    Can I join forces with you all?
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I do 3:4 but will add you as inspiration for fast day meals would be nice.xx
  • Shazamablam
    Shazamablam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am also doing the 5:2 with my fast days being Tuesday and Thursday. I have done the diet before and it was great so back on it to lose a few more lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It is the only diet I can stick to, come join us at http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100058-5-2-fasting