VERY NAUGHTY post..... ;-)

Options
13»

Replies

• Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options
    Double Chocolate Magnums
    Best chocolate/ice cream combo ever. Imagine chocolate ice cream dipped in chocolate then dipped in fudge and then dipped in chocolate AGAIN.
    360 calories so a bit high for normal days - I try to save them for my long run days!

That sounds so good about now.....mmmmm
  • westj15
    westj15 Posts: 20
    Options
    The SmartOnes desserts are YUMMY....so are Skinnycow icecreams!!!
  • micki59
    micki59 Posts: 25
    Options
    1st choice - Belgian Chocolate anything...:love:

2nd choice - Godiva .....especially dark..:bigsmile:

3rd choice - Lindt :happy:

4th choice - Ghiradelli :smile:

Only when desperate, Hershey's or Nestle's. :ohwell:
  • Munchkinxoxo
    Options
    i totally fell for that! my dirty mind...lol Favorite chocolate would have to be snickers and at easter...the cadbury mini eggs! yum
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    anything milk chocolate

bah there is not point to MILK chocolate
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate I want real (and delicious) chocolate. Dove Promises delivers. I buy a bag and stash them in the freezer. When I'm having a craving I'll take one or two out and let them thaw on the counter. It takes about 15 minutes.

Ultimately very satisfying.

I LOVE Dove Promises, only just found them last weekend and a bag lasted me a week (5 chocolates = 200 calories) so I am going to go and get another bag today but only eat one or two when the need arises lol. :)
  • batorsbabe37
    batorsbabe37 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't really crave chocolate all that much, but when i do, i found sugar free jell-o mousse temptations! :0) Delicious.60 cals, and enough to satisfy my sweet tooth!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Sooo I know I shouldn't be asking this here BUT I'm gonna =] What's your favorite kind of chocolate when you let yourself indulge?! (If you like chocolate) Or your favorite low-cal chocolate treat?! I found a new one tonight :D Ghirardelli Luxe Milk squares! The one's that come individually wrapped. 55 calories each & super rich & creamy! One does it for me which is unusual! LOVE them =] Another new one I tried the other day was Chocolove XOXOX raspberries in dark chocolate. It was way good for dark chocolate! Mmmm =]
    chocolate bits - low cal , natural , good for you
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about sex. Chocolate is cool too, though.

In the food section.. dirty hahahaha
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    Cadbury Fruit & Nut bar .....I havent had it in like 1yr because I want the whole bar..when I master moderation with it then I will get one..

Those are AMAZING! & the combo of the saltiness, chewiness & chocolateness make it ridiculously easy to eat the whole bar!
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    I'm very lucky in that I really love dark chocolate (which, if you didn't know is super healthy). One square of Endangered Species Black Panther chocolate is enough to get rid of my sweet tooth and it's loaded with antioxidants and other good things. Try it! You won't be disappointed if you like dark chocolate.

Where can I find one?! =D
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    I like my chocolate how i like my men. dark! yummy.

LMAO
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Sooo I know I shouldn't be asking this here BUT I'm gonna =] What's your favorite kind of chocolate when you let yourself indulge?! (If you like chocolate) Or your favorite low-cal chocolate treat?! I found a new one tonight :D Ghirardelli Luxe Milk squares! The one's that come individually wrapped. 55 calories each & super rich & creamy! One does it for me which is unusual! LOVE them =] Another new one I tried the other day was Chocolove XOXOX raspberries in dark chocolate. It was way good for dark chocolate! Mmmm =]

I just tried the dark chocolate raspberry and am addicted...yum!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I get weak in the knees for Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs.....om nom nom....! :love:
  • bamber119
    bamber119 Posts: 2
    Options
    this is so wrong on so many levels, I mean come on, a favourite chocolate thread on a fitness site? lol ;P

Wispa gold BTW!! lol
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    If I was going to be SUPER NAUGHTY it would be........Cold Stone Cremery Pistachio ice cream with fudge, brownies, Black cherries and pistachio nuts. I dont even wanna look up the badness of that. I havent had it for more than 3 years but MMMMMMM
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is the Skinny Cow chocolate clusters...6 clusters a bag and it's 120 calories...they are great (and on sale at Walgreens this week!)
  • Tarah40
    Tarah40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Has to be cadbury's curly wurly for me. Even better straight from the freezer, mmmmm
  • katz41
    katz41 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    green and blacks, any sort
    cadburys fruit and nut or just plain old cadburys
    mmm
    stop it...lol
  • cor1234
    cor1234 Posts: 6
    Options
    i enjoy turtles.