Garcinia Cambogia and Natural Cleanse Plus Diet

Okay, so I've heard a lot about the whole diet with these 'magic' pills and I am quite skeptical as you can imagine.. so I decided that the best way to find out something is to try it yourself. I've heard a lot of good and bad about these products. I've ordered them and am starting today. I am getting married on June 6th so that is about my cut off date. Thought I'd share the experience with everyone here :) so I am taking one of each pill morning and night. Supposedly you don't have to exercise or change your diet. I naturally exercise and I tend to eat right but weight doesn't just shed for me. We shall see how well these work!

Replies

• SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Uh.

What?

You lost me at "pills" and "cleanse"....what exactly are you cleansing and why are you taking pills?

You could save yourself the time, money and effort and.. I dunno... do something that has been proven to work over and over again.
  • fallenoaks4
    fallenoaks4 Posts: 63 Member
    If they worked the world would not have an obesity problem.

Try weighing your food, logging it and sticking to your calorie target. That will work. Promise.
  • 123user456
    123user456 Posts: 68 Member
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    OP, I'm afraid you were right to be skeptical, and very wrong to waste your money on trying something for yourself. You probably should have stuck with doing some basic research and critical thinking about whether or not a pill that you take twice a day will give you lasting results with zero changes to your exercise habits or diet...

Oh and I'll leave this here...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755/looking-for-a-detox-cleanse
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited May 2015
    There is no such thing as magic pills. If it sounds too good to be true it is. I assume you've know about your wedding date for a while now, why didn't you try to start losing weight months ago. Quick fixes are a recipe for disaster.

Best of luck to you. OH, and if this cleanse doesn't work, may I suggest the 30 day master peep cleanse. I've heard it works wonders.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited May 2015
    Okay, so I've heard a lot about the whole diet with these 'magic' pills and I am quite skeptical as you can imagine.. so I decided that the best way to find out something is to try it yourself. I've heard a lot of good and bad about these products. I've ordered them and am starting today. I am getting married on June 6th so that is about my cut off date. Thought I'd share the experience with everyone here :) so I am taking one of each pill morning and night. Supposedly you don't have to exercise or change your diet. I naturally exercise and I tend to eat right but weight doesn't just shed for me. We shall see how well these work!

Ever hear that saying about "a sucker born every minute"? Hopefully they will only be ineffective and not harmful. You've been had.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Nnnnnoooooooooooooooooope

Epic nope threads today, hoooolay.
  • jkwolly
    If they worked the world would not have an obesity problem.

Try weighing your food, logging it and sticking to your calorie target. That will work. Promise.
    The world obvs just doesn't all know about them!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    There is no magic pill or cleanse to lose weight. It's all calories in/calories out. You're wasting your money and you will end up wasting time you could have spent losing weight/ getting in shape while waiting for some gimmick to work.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    50503_291673647080_2739333_n.jpg
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Warning signs:

Magic
    Pills
    No need to exercise or change your eating
    Cleanse

My prediction: you will lose water weight. Then you will regain water weight.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    A cleanse will temporarily cause u to lose a few lbs but they will be back in a few days when ur done running to the toilet. The pills ( I have half a jar in my cupboard from last year) well they do even less
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    edited May 2015
    Betting on Spam: the OP will update on how great these things are and yada yada...or maybe I'm just a sceptical idiot....;)
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Warning signs:

Magic
    Pills
    Cleanse

My prediction: OP will in fact, NOT be back to 'share her experience' with everyone here.
  • jkwolly
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Warning signs:

Magic
    Pills
    Cleanse

My prediction: OP will in fact, NOT be back to 'share her experience' with everyone here.
    Always makes me so sad
    :cold_sweat:
  • WinoGelato
    Warning signs:

Magic
    Pills
    Cleanse

My prediction is she will spend the better part of her honeymoon groaning in agony on the toilet. Let's just hope that the wedding ceremony itself is brief.
  • WinoGelato
    My_Prediction__Pain_background_by_kingofank.jpg
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Is this spam for these products?
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    I am quite skeptical as you can imagine.. so I decided that the best way to find out something is to try it yourself.

I don't think you understand what "skeptical" means.