Finally out of the 200s! Celebrating by myself

Options

Replies

• nursejulia1
    nursejulia1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job! This is such a huge achievement. I just met this goal a few weeks ago! Now working toward my next goal.
  • amcabee1
    amcabee1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!
  • kissesdahling
    kissesdahling Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! There are always going to be people not excited (enough) about our victories, because they can't understand that these are victories. I was 287lbs at my highest weight. When I got down to 250, there were those who, instead of encouraging me, basically opined I still needed to lose another 100. Which, of course, I already knew. Now, I'm down to 209 as of today and it is the biggest victory! Every pound is, because every pound is closer to 199 and THEN, I know, my goal weight will really feel more attainable, just like 199 began to feel attainable once I got down to 250. Again, congratulations! I'm going to think of you for inspiration if I get discouraged before 199 happens. Ten pounds feels far away, as always, but I know we'll all reach our goals with the hard work we put in. =)
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I have similar stats to you and I can't wait to get to where you are now. Such a good job your doing. Keep it up.
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That has to feel amazing! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    That's great! Just like what's said above don't let other lack of enthusiasm get to you. Did you foo your under 200 pound dance? You gotta have a dance for that. Or a song, you can hum it to yourself at work. B)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done lass!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm tall like you, too, and getting out of the 200s is a HUGE accomplishment for people of our height.
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!! I'm sure you feel great. My husband and I are toasting you with protein shakes! Seriously :)
    That is so sweet of you two. thank you!
  • sammyantics
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Congratulations!! That's a wonderful achievement. And know that people on here are happy for you. I find the most support from this site versus in my real life. I also say take a pic of the scale with that number. I did one when I hit Onderland and taped it to my monitor. It means more than any of the weight loss since then.
    So, i actually tried to take a pic of my scale at home the other day, because it read 199.6, but when i stepped back on it, it was up to 200.4 and didn't go back down again! And no, i wasn't holding my phone. So, I didn't count it, but I am definitely going to take a pic next time. Probably make it my phone background for a while

:)
  • sammyantics
    Options
    eloise80 wrote: »
    That's awesome!! :) I'm on the brink of hitting 189.9 and holy crap that is going to be earth-shattering!!! Not since my early 20s! Started out at 219 and yo-yo'd between 205-212 for over a decade on endless diets. MFP is the best. I am so happy for you- you inspire me to keep going!!

I'm in the same boat. you inspire me! That, and my bf said when i reach 189, he's buying me new sneakers :)
  • sammyantics
    Options
    I'm going to think of you for inspiration if I get discouraged before 199 happens. Ten pounds feels far away, as always, but I know we'll all reach our goals with the hard work we put in. =)

You are too sweet. you will get there. you've already done half the work! you got this!!

• kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! I'm happy for you! I can't imagine how excited I will be when I hit that benchmark... It is a big deal! Enjoy it!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! How exciting!! I'll throw a parade for you!! Lol. I'm 12.1 lbs away from being out of the 200's... I'm quite anxious!!
  • sammyantics
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    congrats! I'll have my kids make a little marching band parade for you when they get home from school. Everyone needs a parade once in awhile....;)

omg that's awesome. :D
  • kennadieAndKJs_mom
    kennadieAndKJs_mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good job! You should be proud because yourf hard work has paid off! I started out at 238.4 and yesterday I also weighed in at 199.8 haha! I was overjoyed and 110% understand your feelings! Keep it up :)
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating with you - woot woot, paaaarrrtaayyy, well done on your progress so far, keep going and thanks for sharing
  • missjsmne
    missjsmne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is exciting!
  • peanuts1962
    peanuts1962 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The day I hit "onederland" there will be confetti and horns!!! Good for you...I'll be in your parade...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!