If the world was actually ending tomorrow.....

Options
What would you have eaten on your last day on Earth ?! =D

Replies

• natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I would eat as many red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting as I could. And then I'd drink a big glass of milk. Oh lord.
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i would go to a really fancy nice buffett, or a high end bakery and fill up on all the desserts. Mostly the cream filled ones, and the ones with layers of cake, and custard.
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    Well I ate Samoa Ice Cream for dinner tonight, so if the world ends tomorrow I will be happy....but I just finished at the gym, so I feel better after eating the ice cream for dinner....not so guilty, so it'll end happy and guilty free for me :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Bakery made chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Or the molten cake at Chili's. Yummy.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would have tried to eat like I normally would because I truly believe that our bodies are temples of God and we should take care of them and that has to be done by eating right!!:smile::smile:
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    All the hostess cupcakes & chocolate chip cookies I could fit in my tummy. :happy:
  • lilybean17
    lilybean17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    oh this is fun! I think ramen noodles and a whoooole bunch of reese's peanut butter cups!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing these types of topics lately.. Is there some sort of significant event that's supposed to happen this weekend?

To answer the question, I'd go on with business as usual with no plans until something exciting happens.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to think of what I'd want on my last day! I wouldn't wanna eat to the point that I was sick so maybe a Taco Bell mexican pizza, a volcano sushi roll (or two) spicy tuna tartare with chips. Some Chevy's fajitas ith lots of their yummy handmade tortillas & a side of quac. And for dessert a tub of Brown Cow ice cream with mainly all the chocolately fudge swirly parts picked out & a small doughy brownie & a small piece of my moms chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake square stuff. Ummmm YUMMM!!!! Oh & french fries somewhere in there & a Dr. Pepper. Like dyamn!!!!!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing these types of topics lately.. Is there some sort of significant event that's supposed to happen this weekend?

To answer the question, I'd go on with business as usual with no plans until something exciting happens.

Yes some religious group believes the world will be ending tomorrow!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I'd LIKE to say I would eat as healthy as I could, so I could say "I tried God, look at how healthy that fish and vegetable dish was."

In reality...french onion chip dip....and Kraft Dinner. How I miss you cheesy noodles...
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    haha.. pecan pie, red velvet cake w/ cream cheese frosting, a napoleon, peanut butter cheesecake, ben & jerry's mint chocolate cookie pint, banana pudding, mcdonalds cinnamon melts, and finished with some southern style baked macaroni & cheese..

I'm pretty sure I'd run myself into the frontline for type II diabetes if I allowed myself to overindulge like that though!
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    I'd take everything off the shelves of bakeries and food stores that had chocolate in it and scarf it all Down. That's my dream to do before I die :)
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    well let's see...

a couple pounds of king crab legs with drawn butter (already cracked for me, of course)
    a fully loaded baked potato
    a filet mignon with bernaise sauce and asparagus
    pasta with a really delicious alfredo sauce and shrimp

i'd have an ice cold guiness to wash it down with

and for dessert.... cheesecake and ice cream

that's all.... lol
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    oh, and i'd also have one of what everyone else is having ;)
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, macaroni and cheese, smartfood popcorn, medium rare roast beef, assorted sushi, a pepsi, a wagon wheel, homemade chocolate chip cookies, green beans, cherries...
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Bigmomma0u812 Posts: 118
    Options
    General Tso's chicken and some crab rangoon for starters then I think I'd follow up with an original chicken sandwich from Burger King... then I'd kill some desserts. What to choose, what to choose (as if I haven't thought of what I'd like to be eating every day for the last 2 months.) Birthday cake with lots of buttercream frosting or maybe apple pie with the lattice top crust and some vanilla ice cream. Oooooh I'm sick just thinking about it. I like food too much!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Yes some religious group believes the world will be ending tomorrow!

Well, then looks like I'll have a bag of popcorn ready.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to think of what I'd want on my last day! I wouldn't wanna eat to the point that I was sick so maybe a Taco Bell mexican pizza, a volcano sushi roll (or two) spicy tuna tartare with chips. Some Chevy's fajitas ith lots of their yummy handmade tortillas & a side of quac. And for dessert a tub of Brown Cow ice cream with mainly all the chocolately fudge swirly parts picked out & a small doughy brownie & a small piece of my moms chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake square stuff. Ummmm YUMMM!!!! Oh & french fries somewhere in there & a Dr. Pepper. Like dyamn!!!!!

I'm with you forget all this junk everyone wants only I am going to EAT. There is no way I could actually consume all this in a day but I would try. Start my day with Waffle house pecan waffles and scrambled eggs with cheese. Then get a Papa John's pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and garlic sauce. I would make brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Back towards my home state there is a place that serves the best cornbread you dip in a chicken gravy (which is like chicken fat but so delicious) some of those and another restaurant that serves the best turkey sandwich with a pickle on the side. Then I would get Chilis loaded potato soup with no bacon or onions. Go to Red Lobster to fill up on crab legs, biscuits and stuffed mushrooms. MMMMMMM <drools> :D
    Oops almost forgot get loaded on Mt Dew and Coke but prolly water to wash it all down in the end LOL
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    A large Skyline 3-way with 2-3 cheese coneys with habenero cheese, a sweet tea, and a huge piece of cherry cobbler with vanilla ice cream on it...

Skyline is a Dayton-Cincinnati chili joint. A three-way is a bed of spaghetti, with Cincy style chili poured on with a huge mound of shredded chedder...top with hot sauce and have oyster crackers handy...

Geez...I need to go to bed before I raid the fridge!!!