I thought I was a new member

Options
dltang
dltang Posts: 58 Member
I went to sign up as a new member only to find that I was already a member here. Evidently I had signed up previously and never took advantage. So here I am on Friday May 20th, making my first post. I need to really do something this time. I am a 48 year old f with health problems just starting to kick in. If I nip this in the bud now, I think I can prevent those issues from becoming any worse. So here I am, getting off to a slow start, but a start never the less. By the way, what does NSV stand for? I see it in a lot of posts.

Replies

• wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Non scale Victory....and welcome (back!)
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well welcome the the first day of a healthier new you =D NSV is non-scale victory I believe.
  • Tacosmamma
    Tacosmamma Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I went to sign up as a new member only to find that I was already a member here. Evidently I had signed up previously and never took advantage. So here I am on Friday May 20th, making my first post. I need to really do something this time. I am a 48 year old f with health problems just starting to kick in. If I nip this in the bud now, I think I can prevent those issues from becoming any worse. So here I am, getting off to a slow start, but a start never the less. By the way, what does NSV stand for? I see it in a lot of posts.

I did the same thing when I thought I was a new member about 2 months ago! lol
  • leshagen
    leshagen Posts: 36
    Options
    NSV means a "Non Scale Victory" term used when you notice a difference in your clothing even if the difference is not showing up on your scale. (I had to look it up) :D Anyhoo, welcome and I wish you success on MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Always fun to get support from others.
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    NSV means a "Non Scale Victory" term used when you notice a difference in your clothing even if the difference is not showing up on your scale. (I had to look it up) :D Anyhoo, welcome and I wish you success on MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Always fun to get support from others.

Where exactly do you go to look up random stuff like NSV?????