Men...what physique do you find attractive on a woman???

Options

Replies

• thinfitfabulous
    thinfitfabulous Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that although everyone is being politically correct in this forum, in reality everyone is attracted to a certain physique more than others.
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Behindthesehazeleyes96 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    interesting PM OP but you still did not answer my questions. Also being hard? I think we have different definition of that. While you made this thread for fun I didn't get that impression and as you see so did others in this thread.

I will leave this with you though OP. Do what makes you happy at whatever size that is.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    My SOs body shape is the only one I like :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that although everyone is being politically correct in this forum, in reality everyone is attracted to a certain physique more than others.

That is human nature.
  • otey743
    otey743 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Really I like all women sometimes I see a big girl and I'm like damn she's gorgeous. Then I see a skinny girl and I'm like damn she gorgeous. I see beauty in women . All shapes and colors . Real talk .
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    athletic (low body fat) with no boobs
    athletic with fakers
    thin with average boobs
    thin with larger than average boobs
    thin with boobs and curves
    thin with curves and no boobs
    almost overweight but athletic with boobs
    almost overweight but athletics without above average boobs
    overweight but nice boobs
    overweight without nice boobs

This is sensational.

I know I'm attracted to the person who stimulates my mind first and foremost, makes me laugh, we have commonalities, and we have a good sexual connection.....large, small, short, tall....I think the eyes often deceive, I try to feel from the heart.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    It depends on the woman. Some women look good thin and not curvy, others look better with the classic curves that society has forgotten are healthy, and some girls actually look better a bit above what their weight should be.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Seriously...we're all adults here...I HOPE. I would hope we could filter ourselves more appropriately than that??

is this your first time internet-ing?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Not limited to one physical trait or feature. I am willing to sacrifice looks for a relaxed moral attitude.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I like women that are either athletic or a little thick. I tend to go for big boobs and big booty.

My dad always said "they're all pink on the inside" . Words of wisdom. He was also into small-chested women and said "more than a mouthful is a waste". I told him I have a big mouth.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    otey743 wrote: »
    Really I like all women sometimes I see a big girl and I'm like damn she's gorgeous. Then I see a skinny girl and I'm like damn she gorgeous. I see beauty in women . All shapes and colors . Real talk .

Awww! Good answer and true. I also see men of different sizes that I also find attractive and there have been men I have not been attracted too that had awesome personalities and it made me be attracted to them more than I would have on looks alone!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    otey743 wrote: »

Awww! Good answer and true. I also see men of different sizes that I also find attractive and there have been men I have not been attracted too that had awesome personalities and it made me be attracted to them more than I would have on looks alone!

I like women that put out. Just kidding!!! Man, this has been a serious thread!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious what other men find appealing?? I showed pictures to my hubby of Jamie Eason and Amanda Latona because I like their physiques. He thought they might be a tad too muscular for his taste. He says he loves me however I look (he's too sweet), but hopes I don't get too muscular. I know that, in general, guys aren't overly attracted to too skinny.

Ladies, what about your significant others?

I guess that would depend on your definition of "too skinny." Also, most people don't like to be generalized and men are people.

I wouldn't worry about getting "too muscular" either. It takes A LOT of time and effort to build muscle, especially for a woman. It doesn't just happen by accident.
  • vadersaysno
    edited May 2015
    Options
    haha and guys most definitely wanna run away from anything serious! LOL

umm excuse me...I've been a habitual long-term dater. I never really "played the field" like that. Ask any of the women I've been with- I was fully committed for those 3 1/2 minutes.
  • rontafoya
    rontafoya Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    As long as there is a good hip to waist ratio, I am happy. If that condition is met, I can go pear shape, hourglass, petite. Not into big bellies or narrow hips or pancake *kitten*.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    haha and guys most definitely wanna run away from anything serious! LOL

umm excuse me...I've been a habitual long-term dater. I never really "played the field" like that. Ask any of the women I've been with- I was fully committed for those 3 1/2 minutes.
    man, I was just joking here, referring to your "serious thread" comment. :)

I was joking too...like I actually lasted 3 1/2 minutes..haha
  • vadersaysno
    Options

I was joking too...like I actually lasted 3 1/2 minutes..haha[/quote]

you changed that on me!!!!! should have waited a bit longer before replying! :p

[/quote]

With a pic like that, I'd totally be committed to you for a whole minute.