Abs are easy

Options

Replies

• sterling_briggs93
    sterling_briggs93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    glenmchale wrote: »
    Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?

Sorry it doesn't fit my macros
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    introducing your self would be nice.......

What more do you need to know

I dont NEED to know anything
    Just said introducing your self would be nice, instead of jumping in a forum with the post you made.

Just my thought, and how i was brought. Has to do ( for me) with being friendly and polite.
    And no i dont say you arent friendly or polite. I said for my opinion and feeling the post is one that makes my eyebrows go up...and first wonder...then laugh

Thats all.

• sterling_briggs93
    Options
    Why can't I wake up thin in the mornings :/

Diet
  • sterling_briggs93
    Options

Just said introducing your self would be nice, instead of jumping in a forum with the post you made.

Just my thought, and how i was brought. Has to do ( for me) with being friendly and polite.
    And no i dont say you arent friendly or polite. I said for my opinion and feeling the post is one that makes my eyebrows go up...and first wonder...then laugh

Thats all.

Just giving advise that's all
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Why does he only text me after 10 pm?

Because wife.

haha my first thought also, it is after the wife goes to bed or work.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Bootyyyyy call. Ugh SORRY! :(

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Thats all.

Few people take advice from some random new person. Having a picture of a person with abs as your avi doesn't mean it is you or that you give decent advice.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

Because wife.

haha my first thought also, it is after the wife goes to bed or work.

or this!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Thats all.

ah so.... advice from a person we dont know and jumps into a forum and first poster?

mmmkay

• SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I
    usmcmp wrote: »

Thats all.

Few people take advice from some random new person. Having a picture of a person with abs as your avi doesn't mean it is you or that you give decent advice.

I am always looking for Advice, I would like to know that the source is at least reliable. True Advice.. Your Abs are nice, I see lots of nice Abs on here.. One day, I will work on those, right now.. the battle is with the weight. No sense in having Abs if it's covered in fat. Sigh...

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Why can't I wake up thin in the mornings :/

Diet

Funny, I thought is the fact that I'm usually getting less than 5 hours sleep. :laugh:
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I

Thats all.

I am always looking for Advice, I would like to know that the source is at least reliable. True Advice.. Your Abs are nice, I see lots of nice Abs on here.. One day, I will work on those, right now.. the battle is with the weight. No sense in having Abs if it's covered in fat. Sigh...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach#latest

You can work towards abs as you lose the weight at the same time. It's actually one of the most efficient ways of losing fat.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    If it takes half a duck half a day to lay half an egg, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a pickle?
  • sterling_briggs93
    Options
    I

Thats all.

Try 200-300 under your maintance calorie intake.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I

Thats all.

Why 200-300? What if her TDEE is 2500? What if her TDEE is 1700? Just eat 200-300 below TDEE? That's it?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    My abs are not easy! Who said that? Don't believe everything you see on a bathroom wall.
  • sterling_briggs93
    Options
    My abs are not easy! Who said that? Don't believe everything you see on a bathroom wall.

What's going on?
  • sterling_briggs93
    Options
    I

Thats all.

Why 200-300? What if her TDEE is 2500? What if her TDEE is 1700? Just eat 200-300 below TDEE? That's it?

Peoples tdee is much lower than there calories needed to maintain body weight
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i just wanna look at your abs
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I

Thats all.

Peoples tdee is much lower than there calories needed to maintain body weight

Huh?!? Total Daily Energy Expenditure= the total amount of calories your body burns in a 24 hour period. This includes BMR, non exercise activity, exercise and thermic effect of food. How can TDEE be much lower than the calories someone needs to maintain weight, if TDEE is the total amount of calories their body uses?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!