Finally out of the 200s! Celebrating by myself

Options

Replies

• JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Thats why were here! To celebrate our successes and to tell you- getting yourself to onederland is incredible! Most of us here dream about it (im close). Be proud of yourself! Awesome job!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    YAY FOR ONDERLAND!
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The day I hit "onederland" there will be confetti and horns!!! Good for you...I'll be in your parade...

I will be in yours too. if it weren't weird because we're strangers, I would totally mail you confetti. but, click this link when you reach onederland. http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ybyoa3hf1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

<3 you can do it!!
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching "onederland". I'll join the paraders.

I'm not far behind, only 18 pounds to go but dreaming about the day that scale will show 199.
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great progress!
    I can't imagine the day when I'll get to Onederland (SW:280, CW:263) but I know that if I keep at it, I will get there eventually just like you did. Keep up the amazing work!
  • turtles12
    turtles12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
  • turkeybutt40
    turkeybutt40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    at my heaviest, I was 223 (27, 5'10, female if that wasn't obvs in my pic)

I've been fluctuating between 210-223 for the past...forever except the summer I worked in landscaping.

I've finally started eating better and less, and I'm slowly starting to go to the gym. For the first time in 9 years, the scale at the gym said 199.8.

I'm ecstatic, but no one I've told is nearly as thrilled. It's kind of a bummer. Thought there'd be some sort of a parade for being below the 200-lb mark. So I'm celebrating by myself and buying myself a little necklace on Etsy. :)

I just had to shout it into space where others would understand the feels.

:)

• turkeybutt40
    turkeybutt40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. I just went to the doctor and I am the heaviest I have weighed in my life.I thought I was doing good .But back to you that is a great achievement and you she be proud of yourself.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Congratulations. :)
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome to onderland! It truly is a great feeling!
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yeyyyy!
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is a HUGE deal. As someone who hasn't been below 200 pounds in 12 years, I know the feeling. Started this journey 261 and have 6 more pounds until I'm below 200.
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! Well done to you :D I know just how amazing it is to see 199 on those scales lol you've done incredible x
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! That is my current mini goal I'm striving to each!! Welcome to onederland!!
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! I remember the first time I hit the 100's I thought a parade would happen but I was just relieved and happy. I had some weight gain and this time when I get the 100's I am going to celebrate more because I will never let myself back to the 200's again!
  • sammyantics
    Options
    Good job! You should be proud because yourf hard work has paid off! I started out at 238.4 and yesterday I also weighed in at 199.8 haha! I was overjoyed and 110% understand your feelings! Keep it up :)

CONGRATS!!! <333
  • sammyantics
    Options
    That is wonderful. I just went to the doctor and I am the heaviest I have weighed in my life.I thought I was doing good .But back to you that is a great achievement and you she be proud of yourself.

Hey, sometimes we need that jolt to push us back toward our goals. It's a step toward the right direction!

I also love your username. i giggled at my desk and got some weird looks from neighboring coworkers :)

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I was 231 at my largest and when my scale finally hit the 199 point something mark, I was so excited. I'm also 5'10" so another benchmark was when I could fit into Junior sized clothing. I got down to 180 and have been pretty content there for a while. Congrats to you!!!
  • sammyantics
    Options
    That's awesome. I was 231 at my largest and when my scale finally hit the 199 point something mark, I was so excited. I'm also 5'10" so another benchmark was when I could fit into Junior sized clothing. I got down to 180 and have been pretty content there for a while. Congrats to you!!!

That's amazing! well done :) When I got down to 185, I was wearing a size 14. I'd love to hit 12 this time around, but no more. i dont want to lose my curves! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!