Jawbone up 24

Options
hello, was wondering if anyone uses a jawbone up24 band with MFP, if you do is anyone interested in adding me on that app as well? My email is daisymvanderputt@gmail.com

Replies

• Phild2000
    Phild2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been using the up24 for a few months. I just started using my fitness pal today.

• wadea7
    wadea7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use it, but have had issues in the past with the button on the band. With that said, Jawbone has always been responsive and sent me a new one without any issues. It is still under warranty, though.
  • AMRobChicago
    AMRobChicago Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Ashleymrobbins@gmail.com
  • mevans_bnb
    mevans_bnb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have a jawbone. I will add Daisy and Ashley. My name is Michelle
  • GemT67
    GemT67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Gemma and I started using this in March I have added Daisy and Ashley too.
  • micz1203
    micz1203 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Michael, been using MFP for quite some time and want to buy either a fitbit or jawbone. Which one is recommended?
  • daisymvanderputt
    daisymvanderputt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jawbone is great
  • micz1203
    micz1203 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I read reviews that it breaks a tad too easy? I love UP app and has been using it in my phone, but the reviews held me back from buying one.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    hello, was wondering if anyone uses a jawbone up24 band with MFP, if you do is anyone interested in adding me on that app as well? My email is daisymvanderputt@gmail.com

You can find friends in the Jawbone UP Bracelet group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/13420-jawbone-up-bracelet
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've got one. In love with it.
  • Lisaml7411
    Lisaml7411 Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I've been using it for 3 weeks now and I love it. It has challenged me to up my steps and other habits. I'm away from home for 1.5 weeks and forgot my charger. I'm lost!
  • cyberkitten84
    cyberkitten84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just added Daisy and Ashley :) Please add me!
    Angeliqa Natzén