Down over 50lbs in a year! (pics) From size 14 to 2/4-Keep Pushing play! Never give up!

Options
Kris1279
Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
I started my journey back in January 2014. Started out a size 14 and weighed 191lbs. Always in pain and depressed! I had enough! I wanted to make a change and was done feeling sorry and down on myself! Started working out daily and logging on MFP, and eating healthier! I'm happy to report I'm down over 50lbs and am wearing a size 4 and even some 2's today. FEELS AWESOME! I battle the nasty disease endometriosis and I've had 7 surgeries for it in the past 10 years, last being a complete hysterectomy almost 2 years ago now. I have 2 healthy boys and an awesome husband who support me and are very proud of how far I got in the past year. It feels so good to be in shape again and healthy. My pain is so much better too! Dropping the weight and getting in shape has done wonders for me both mentally and physically! Never give up on your goals, anyone can do it! My motto has been, one day and one pound at a time. I'm starting to see some abs too. They have been hiding for a while now. :wink: Still working on my master piece! My goal is to be in a bikini again someday soon. Planning a tropical vacation next year, and I will be rocking that 2 piece! Never give up! Anyone can do it. Thanks for letting me share my story. Thanks MFP! Been logging since the start! :smile:

nmyxhc.jpg
Starting to see some abs:)

r8gp46.jpg
Little over a year! Busting my butt and seeing the results:) Feels great!

11rg6l4.jpg
Abs are coming in:)

2094jso.jpg
Always something to smile about! Never give up!

2lmann9.jpg
What a difference a year makes!

Replies

• alib853
    alib853 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! You're absolutely right, one day, one pound at a time.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look totally fabulous, just gorgeous and you look like a super in shape 20 something year old---
    W <3 W! Seriously, you look so slim and trim and STRONG....GREAT job! A couple of questions...

What was your eating, drinking and exercising routines?

You rock, period.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    nICE JOB!
  • sevenactual
    sevenactual Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WHOA! WOW! Great job!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow! You look totally fabulous, just gorgeous and you look like a super in shape 20 something year old---
    W <3 W! Seriously, you look so slim and trim and STRONG....GREAT job! A couple of questions...

You rock, period.

Thanks so much! All Beachbody workouts, started with T25 and did P90X3, Body Beast and Insanity. Use MFP daily to log diet. Limit carbs and fatty foods. Lots of veggies, salad, chicken, fish and healthy snacks. I did just start drinking shakeology. I like it and my tummy issues are so much better. Only been having a shake a day for the past 2 months. I also walk/jog daily too. Typically about 3-5 miles a day. 3 minimum. :) I love walking. I do allow a cheat meal once a week, don't go to nuts and stick to around 1500-1600 calories a day even with my workouts. I don't add extra calories. I drink lots of water. Limit my booze in take, but I do drink once in a while. Feels great to be in shape again. Thanks so much, I'm 35! Wish I was 20's again. lol :)
    WHOA! WOW! Great job!
    WHOA! WOW! Great job!
    WHOA! WOW! Great job!
    nICE JOB!
    alib853 wrote: »
    Way to go! You look great! You're absolutely right, one day, one pound at a time.

• Kris1279
    Options
    WHOA! WOW! Great job!

Thanks!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    nICE JOB!

Thanks!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Kris1279 wrote: »

You rock, period.

Thanks so much! All Beachbody workouts, started with T25 and did P90X3, Body Beast and Insanity. Use MFP daily to log diet. Limit carbs and fatty foods. Lots of veggies, salad, chicken, fish and healthy snacks. I did just start drinking shakeology. I like it and my tummy issues are so much better. Only been having a shake a day for the past 2 months. I also walk/jog daily too. Typically about 3-5 miles a day. 3 minimum. :) I love walking. I do allow a cheat meal once a week, don't go to nuts and stick to around 1500-1600 calories a day even with my workouts. I don't add extra calories. I drink lots of water. Limit my booze in take, but I do drink once in a while. Feels great to be in shape again. Thanks so much, I'm 35! Wish I was 20's again. lol :)
    WHOA! WOW! Great job!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    alib853 wrote: »

Thanks
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    so terrific. I love how you don't just look smaller--you look FIT.
  • angeltilo
    angeltilo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are ready for the bikini now! Good job and have fun on your vacation!
  • NewLeeLee2011
    NewLeeLee2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story. Over the past year I've been up and down from 200 to 180. I would love to see 140 anything again!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    mahanaibu wrote: »
    so terrific. I love how you don't just look smaller--you look FIT.

Thanks I owe that to Body Beast- Weights is really transforming my body! :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story. Over the past year I've been up and down from 200 to 180. I would love to see 140 anything again!

Girl you can do it! Just keep pushing play and don't give up. Takes time :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    angeltilo wrote: »
    Looks like you are ready for the bikini now! Good job and have fun on your vacation!

Awe thanks, our vacation isn't for over 8 months but I will be ready! NO turning back
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    SUPER FABULOUS!
  • yeboboye2
    yeboboye2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    From slightly visible collar bone , to visible collar bone , to very visible collar bone. Great job!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    SUPER FABULOUS!

• Kris1279
    Options
    yeboboye2 wrote: »
    From slightly visible collar bone , to visible collar bone , to very visible collar bone. Great job!

lol thanks all about that collar bone. :wink:
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm almost there. Hoping to get similar results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!