I ran!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I've been doing C25K too! I'm on week 3. Great job and keep it up!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Anyone else read the thread title and instantly had A Flock of Seagulls stuck in their head? hqdefault.jpg
  • JeraldTX
    JeraldTX Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A couple of Big Ol' Thumbs Up to you. I did C25k and then ran a 5k and I'm going to run another this weekend.

Running is not addictive. I can stop anytime I want... I just need to make it to the next street light, no the stop sign, or to that bush,... hey, look, another street light.
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    How exciting!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Anyone else read the thread title and instantly had A Flock of Seagulls stuck in their head? hqdefault.jpg

I did it all for the cookie...ahaha I am just kidding but I am so serious when I say that I did it on purpose!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    JeraldTX wrote: »
    A couple of Big Ol' Thumbs Up to you. I did C25k and then ran a 5k and I'm going to run another this weekend.

Running is not addictive. I can stop anytime I want... I just need to make it to the next street light, no the stop sign, or to that bush,... hey, look, another street light.

Bahaha I remember when I was starting to feel the extra energydue to exercise and i would sort of jog through the halls at work beacuse I "had to" for some reason lol!
  • ladieofthebees
    ladieofthebees Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! That moment when you do something that you didn't know your body would do is amazing :smile: Enjoy the feeling and let it push you further!!
  • blue_eyes1978
    blue_eyes1978 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Among all the obstacles in every day life my internet froze and my post would have been lost so I used my sniping tool so I could post my comment. :smiley:

o06tof5dvep6.png
  • DaveAkeman
    DaveAkeman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Among all the obstacles in every day life my internet froze and my post would have been lost so I used my sniping tool so I could post my comment. :smiley:

Very resourceful!

Congratulations . . . and you should TOTALLY start the C25K . . . TODAY! It's INCREDIBLE!!!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, well done! And I think you'll like C25k. It's bite-sized, and about five or six weeks in you "suddenly" find yourself running in 5 and 8 minute blocks (slowly!) and the feeling when you realise you can do that is amazing. Just don't overthink it and keep putting one foot in front of the other. It does get easier :smile:
  • Megeffer
    Megeffer Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of week 1 of c25k. You can totally do it, just remember that you can repeat days if it is super challenging. It's not a race it's a funrun. ;)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Thanks to all of you today I ran for two minutes!!!! whoohoooo!!!
  • DaveAkeman
    DaveAkeman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Very well done, @JenniferIsLosingIt! I just saw your profile . . . it looks like you have already had AMAZING success!!! Keep it up - I think you will find that the C25K and running will help you gain even MORE success!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job, that's wonderful!
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooo good :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    DaveAkeman wrote: »
    Very well done, @JenniferIsLosingIt! I just saw your profile . . . it looks like you have already had AMAZING success!!! Keep it up - I think you will find that the C25K and running will help you gain even MORE success!!!

Aww thank you so very much! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!