IIFYM Friends

Options
Nix__89
Nix__89 Posts: 11 Member
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for friends who incorporate the IIFYM way to their lifestyle. I have tried the low calorie diets, and 'clean eating' approach, and now I am ready to lose the weight in a healthy and maintainable way! I incorporate weight training as much as I can. This week I have had a major off week, and I just want to re-focus and get back to it!

I am aiming to lose about 14lbs.

I always love having people to motivate and share their thoughts, and would love to have some people on my friend list who have similar goals / interests.

Replies

• sb_fit_
    sb_fit_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We all have our off days. No big deal. I incoorporate IIFYM into my lifestyle and i have been doing it for the past 1.5 years and let me tell you it is worth it and you wont feel miserable while doing it.
  • ryanbennett9066389
    ryanbennett9066389 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do it :):)
  • neogramps
    neogramps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have unknowingly been following IIFYM since i started 7 months ago (my only aim was maintaining a deficit and sufficient protein). As of today I've lost 40lbs, and still get to enjoy takeaway, beer and treats every week :)

Diary's open, accurate and logged every day.
  • ryanbennett9066389
    ryanbennett9066389 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do it :):)
  • Nix__89
    Options
    That's great! Well done :smiley:

I'm just trying to focus myself again, as I haven't been great recently. I've decided to get to the gym first thing in the morning, so I don't have to go after work. So just wanted some people who have the same kind of idea around food as me to keep me motivated!! I'm ready to kick some *kitten* haha!
  • Nix__89
    Options
    I don't know why there are so many *'s there lol.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm currently doing that right now....it's alot more flexible than being restricted to a particular fad diet. I used to try intermittent fasting last year and it did help but wasn't doable long term.
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me!! Whoop! My diary is open and I log every day! Been flexible dieting/IIFYM for almost a year now! I am on a cut right now- but feel free to friend me! I LOVE looking at other diaries to get meal and snack ideas that are macro friendly! I try to eat a doughnut at least once a week! haha!!
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    There are also a couple of good Facebook groups- Female Flexible Dieters and IIFYM Women's Exclusive- there is a LOT of info in these groups and great info in the pinned posts!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Nix__89 wrote: »
    I don't know why there are so many *'s there lol.

I'm an IIFIYM *'s. I'm assuming *'s means great friend! I don't log right now because weight loss is not a priority for me at the moment. Feel free to send me a friend request, fellow *'s!!
  • Nix__89
    Options
    Oh no, the stars were because I swore, but there should of been three but MFP decided to add more lol. But hello anyway! :smile:
  • bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 days into IIFYM... I'm a believer
  • DOAK07
    DOAK07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started IIFYM feel free to add me :) . I am looking forward to seeing results as the summer is soon approaching!