Options
    safianat wrote: »
    I actually did gain one stone in just last two months. . Crazy.. :#

Perhaps you should see a doctor?
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Determined to loose fast.. fed up with my weight :)

you're more likely to crash and burn and put the weight back on doing it 'fast'.

why not think sustainable lifestyle changes instead?

This right here. Lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way and you'll have FAR more success.

Also, eating that little is a recipe for disaster and extremely unhealthy. Please eat at least the minimum calories.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Don't eat too little. It's as easy as that. I eat around 1200kcal and many people tell me it's too little and I guess they have a point, so I'm just not strict about it and eat anywhere between 1200 can 1500kcal.

Sometimes when I've had big meals one day and at like twice of my allowance, I'm just NOT hungry the next day. And then I go under 1000kcal. But looking at the whole week I'm still averaging around 1200kcal.

You need to make sure you get all your nutritients and 1000kcal just don't cut it.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Corpses are thin. You'll be at goal in no time! :s
  • safianat
    safianat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but by keeping it at around 1200 a day from my experience weight is not going down.. staying the same.. that's why I wanted to reduce it even lower..
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but by keeping it at around 1200 a day from my experience weight is not going down.. staying the same.. that's why I wanted to reduce it even lower..

Then you're eating more than you think you are.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I actually did gain one stone in just last two months. . Crazy.. :#

A stone of pure fat? With absolutely no water? Ooooohkay....
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    It looks like in your profile picture that you have a beautiful little girl who's maybe 4-6 year old?

You're eating less than SHE needs per day. Look at the size difference. And consider the example you're setting for her: that being thin is more important than your health.

You're her mom, she wants you to be there for everything. Get healthy, not thin.

Figure out your TDEE or NEAT (which is what MFP already uses) and give yourself a reasonable deficit; 500 cals per day deficit will give you an lb lost per week.