Hungry Girl

mom2boys
mom2boys Posts: 60 Member
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
I got my hungry girl 300 under 300 book! I tried the Pizza Pizza Egg Mug for breakfast this morning! It is DELICIOUS!!! And only for 134 calories! Think I found my new favorite book! :smile:

Replies

• kjosey1
    kjosey1 Posts: 36
    That sounds awesome! What's in it?
  • vanb0052
    vanb0052 Posts: 50 Member
    Does the hungry girl cookbook have a lot more recipes than what you can find on the website?
  • peytons_mommy82
    peytons_mommy82 Posts: 28 Member
    I love Hungry Girl!! I have never disliked a recipe I've made. I have the new book and the Hungry Girl 1-2-3. I went shopping last night and got stuff to make several items in the new book. :) The only think I've made from it so far though is the Balsamic Chicken Skillet thing, which was good.
  • mom2boys
    That sounds awesome! What's in it?

The egg substitute, laughing cow swiss cheese, crushed tomatoes, italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, and turkey pepperoni. It's good.
  • mom2boys
    Does the hungry girl cookbook have a lot more recipes than what you can find on the website?

Yes, there's a TON in this book!
  • mom2boys
    I love Hungry Girl!! I have never disliked a recipe I've made. I have the new book and the Hungry Girl 1-2-3. I went shopping last night and got stuff to make several items in the new book. :) The only think I've made from it so far though is the Balsamic Chicken Skillet thing, which was good.

That sounds good too, I'll have to try that! I needed a lot more breakfast ideas and I got them in this!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 338 Member
    Anybody catch her show on the Cooking Channel? And she is very active on her Facebook page too! :)
  • mom2boys
    Anybody catch her show on the Cooking Channel? And she is very active on her Facebook page too! :)
    I'll have to find her on facebook! I've heard she has a show, but have never watched it.
  • LaSirena29
    LaSirena29 Posts: 84
    If you don't get the Cooking Channel, the Food Network has been showing it on Sundays at 10am. I don't know how much longer they will show it, but it was on last Sunday.
  • peytons_mommy82
    peytons_mommy82 Posts: 28 Member
    Love this from her newest book, and she had it in an email! It's so good.
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1378
This discussion has been closed.