Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Cristiano Ronaldo.....

1356

Replies

  • kami3006kami3006 Member, Greeter Posts: 4,994 Member Member, Greeter Posts: 4,994 Member
    kami3006 wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »

    Hey, if that's your thing, "go nuts", sorta speak. The person posting was female though. That made me curious. Not bi-curious. Totally straight here.

    so by that logic lesbian porn should be undesirable to a straight man?

    Not at all. I love lesbian porn. I mean, some guys do. I'm just wondering why she was watching man on man action.

    Plenty of women do.

    You see, I always thought that dogs laid eggs too. That's two things I've learned today.

    the+more+you+know.gif

    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10126763/til-today-i-learned

    There is a thread for that :wink:
    kami3006 wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »

    Hey, if that's your thing, "go nuts", sorta speak. The person posting was female though. That made me curious. Not bi-curious. Totally straight here.

    so by that logic lesbian porn should be undesirable to a straight man?

    Not at all. I love lesbian porn. I mean, some guys do. I'm just wondering why she was watching man on man action.

    Plenty of women do.

    You see, I always thought that dogs laid eggs too. That's two things I've learned today.

    the+more+you+know.gif

    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10126763/til-today-i-learned

    There is a thread for that :wink:

    And thanks! Everyone is being so helpful at MFP today. Did I miss the memo? Is the Earth about to explode or something?

    It's a sign of the apocalypse!

    dj5172kyjzsr.jpg
  • kami3006kami3006 Member, Greeter Posts: 4,994 Member Member, Greeter Posts: 4,994 Member
    Or maybe because only cool people follow soccer threads???

    ETA: Yay for Barca going to the Champions League Final!!
    edited May 2015
  • CarpedieznutzCarpedieznutz Member, Premium Posts: 1,166 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,166 Member
    kami3006 wrote: »
    ilfaith wrote: »
    This thread needs more pictures.
    d4t8siidaenr.jpg


    I bet that is one hell of a gay porno video

    ee3804c81efb630de745545501a1f5f4.jpg
    I bet it's titled "Glory Hole".

    "I bet it's titles "Glory Hole" "...come on you don't have to be coy with me Jackie, this is one in your collection and you are introducing me to some fabulous frolicking boofing. I will get the popcorn.
  • RunTimerRunTimer Member Posts: 9,141 Member Member Posts: 9,141 Member
    this post started so innocently....
  • LovingLifeInCaliforniaLovingLifeInCalifornia Member Posts: 9,362 Member Member Posts: 9,362 Member
    Doesn't skip leg day.

    fblm73v5qhu7.jpg

    Dayam
  • Chief_RockaChief_Rocka Member Posts: 4,785 Member Member Posts: 4,785 Member
    Apparently "leg day" doesn't mean what I thought it meant
  • jlima845jlima845 Member Posts: 389 Member Member Posts: 389 Member
    That guy Ronaldo is an incredible athlete. His workouts are not like any other footballers. No wonder his physique and skill stand out
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,615 Member Member Posts: 4,615 Member
    RunTimer wrote: »
    this post started so innocently....

    Help bring it back @RunTimer
  • RunTimerRunTimer Member Posts: 9,141 Member Member Posts: 9,141 Member
    Okay, @_incogNEATo_ I'll try:
    Speaking of Monster Thighs Clarence Seedorf
    seedorf-e1389367417837.jpg
  • MommysLittleMeatballMommysLittleMeatball Member Posts: 2,086 Member Member Posts: 2,086 Member

    kami3006 wrote: »
    ilfaith wrote: »
    This thread needs more pictures.
    d4t8siidaenr.jpg


    I bet that is one hell of a gay porno video

    ee3804c81efb630de745545501a1f5f4.jpg
    I bet it's titled "Glory Hole".

    "I bet it's titles "Glory Hole" "...come on you don't have to be coy with me Jackie, this is one in your collection and you are introducing me to some fabulous frolicking boofing. I will get the popcorn.

    My collection is extensive and I was just tryin to give you a peek. ^_^
  • MommysLittleMeatballMommysLittleMeatball Member Posts: 2,086 Member Member Posts: 2,086 Member
    RunTimer wrote: »
    this post started so innocently....

    Sowwie!! o:)
    RunTimer wrote: »
    Okay, @_incogNEATo_ I'll try:
    Speaking of Monster Thighs Clarence Seedorf
    seedorf-e1389367417837.jpg

    Whoa. He could crack a tree trunk with those thighs.
  • CarpedieznutzCarpedieznutz Member, Premium Posts: 1,166 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,166 Member
    RunTimer wrote: »
    Okay, @_incogNEATo_ I'll try:
    Speaking of Monster Thighs Clarence Seedorf
    seedorf-e1389367417837.jpg


    I am simultaneously grossed out and amazed at this...and also, not to make things weird but your legs are pretty ripped too. We should just add you into the thread as well.
  • MonkeyMel21MonkeyMel21 Member Posts: 2,381 Member Member Posts: 2,381 Member
    I don't watch soccer/football, I have no idea who these people are, but I keep coming back to stare.....
  • yourradimradletshugyourradimradletshug Member Posts: 965 Member Member Posts: 965 Member
    I know nothing about soccer but I am enjoying the pictures. Maybe I need to start watching the sport.
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,615 Member Member Posts: 4,615 Member
    It doesn't have to be about soccer. I'm just here to appreciate leg muscles.
  • CarpedieznutzCarpedieznutz Member, Premium Posts: 1,166 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,166 Member
    Looking for opinions, Venus and Serena...muscular legs or just thick?
  • MommysLittleMeatballMommysLittleMeatball Member Posts: 2,086 Member Member Posts: 2,086 Member
    While we are appreciating awesome legs. Let me give some love to my fellow dancers out there.
    377362107577169c291d589dd07f4746.jpg
    c7011ae50bb5461536fc187d5736c509.jpg
  • yourradimradletshugyourradimradletshug Member Posts: 965 Member Member Posts: 965 Member
    Good God!
Sign In or Register to comment.