Human for iPhone

Options
is anyone else using the app human on iPhone? I'm thinking of starting a group on it for some motivation but I don't know anyone who uses it.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    What is it?
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Man, I thought we were just proposing a really strange trade.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    That is the first I have heard of it but then I am a dinosaur. Let me check it out.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options

I hate iPhones and people, so I don't know how I'd profit. I'd give up both for booze, money, candy, pretty much anything... lol

• thickerella
    thickerella Posts: 154 Member
    Options

I hate iPhones and people, so I don't know how I'd profit. I'd give up both for booze, money, candy, pretty much anything... lol

I'm not trying to be combative, but I am genuinely curious. If you "hate people" so much, why participate in an online community? You realize it's all people here, right?

• rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options

I'm not trying to be combative, but I am genuinely curious. If you "hate people" so much, why participate in an online community? You realize it's all people here, right?

Shhhh... They're all robots... I participate online because I can choose what I see and respond to. In daily life, I can't choose not to deal with mean people. The closest thing to blocking an annoying person is walking away, but then they can follow you, sooo punch them out? Yeah, I wouldn't last long in jail.

Here, if I don't like something, I just log off and do something else. No pressure to like people, put on pants, or leave my house.
  • fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What is "app human"?
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I am using the Human app. I like it. It gives me incentive to be a little more active and I love the "comments" it gives when you reach your minutes. If you start a group on there, let me know. I'm game!
  • AlicesGrandma
    AlicesGrandma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Is there a group now for users of the Human app? If so, please send me a link!!! Thank you!