Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Men...what physique do you find attractive on a woman???

123457»

Replies

• baby_firefly_666
    baby_firefly_666 Posts: 192 Member
    Who cares what men think, who cares what anybody thinks. As long as you think you look good and are confident in your own skin that's all that matters :sunglasses:

Looking good and not thinking- yep perfect woman. haha

Haha brilliant :lol:
  • jewcyascanbe
    jewcyascanbe Posts: 14 Member
    This thread is hilarious lol!!!!!!
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Who cares what men think, who cares what anybody thinks. As long as you think you look good and are confident in your own skin that's all that matters :sunglasses:

Looking good and not thinking- yep perfect woman. haha

Haha brilliant :lol:

As my buddy says "sshhhh...don't talk, baby...you'll ruin it"
  • WebFootFreak
    WebFootFreak Posts: 119 Member
    *chuckle* 5 pages without a blow-up... I'm surprised.

For me it depends on the individual... What attracts me to one, may not necessarily attract me to another. Now... I do have to admit I am a "neck man". Gotta love a kissable neck. Long hair is a bonus.
  • bakenatj610
    bakenatj610 Posts: 151 Member
    This question always gets me in trouble......
  • missyw007
    missyw007 Posts: 49 Member
    The less u nag he wont care what u look like lol
  • vadersaysno
    missyw007 wrote: »
    The less u nag he wont care what u look like lol

You got that right!

*chuckle* 5 pages without a blow-up... I'm surprised.

For me it depends on the individual... What attracts me to one, may not necessarily attract me to another. Now... I do have to admit I am a "neck man". Gotta love a kissable neck. Long hair is a bonus.

Long hair up... and I nice neckline...yeah I can agree with you on that. I also don't mind if there's a small tattoo right by the hairline so when they put their hair up, it only shows then.
  • Reevoslady
    Reevoslady Posts: 26 Member
    Eep, I'm not sure I want to ask him! Lol. I don't workout to accommodate him; either he accepts me as I am, or he finds someone else. I'm not sure it's healthy to change yourself because men might find you more attractive. (I say you generally, rather than directing my comment at anyone) :D
  • vadersaysno
    Reevoslady wrote: »
    Eep, I'm not sure I want to ask him! Lol. I don't workout to accommodate him; either he accepts me as I am, or he finds someone else. I'm not sure it's healthy to change yourself because men might find you more attractive. (I say you generally, rather than directing my comment at anyone) :D

But your hair is AWESOME