Need some positive and active MFP friends! :) (open diary)

Options
Hello everybody!

I'm a 22yo Brazilian girl living in US and I'm currently on a journey to lose 45kg (100 pounds) after my weight skyrocketed when I lost my dad. I'm 5'1" and my initial weight was 96,5kg (212 pounds), I'm currently at 92,5 (203 pounds). I plan on reaching my goal by eating healthy and exercising (which is a challenge for me since I've always been a sedentary person).

I'm just starting my journey but I love to share tips and support, as well as joining interesting conversations in my newsfeed. I don't have many MFP friends yet, so if you are the kind of person who likes to interact, have a positive attitude and cheers for everybody's success, please feel free to send me a friend request! I would love to have you in my friends list. My diary is also open to my friends, feel free to take a look and get ideas, even though I'm a creature of habit and I usually eat the same stuff LOL.

Also, if anybody else wants to connect with positive and active people as well, go ahead and comment in this thread so we can all add one another! :)

Likichina

Replies

• charlieheartsmatt
    charlieheartsmatt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking for a few weeks and could definitely use more support! Feel free to add me as well.
  • Likichina
    Likichina Posts: 50 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thank you hun! :)
  • ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me too if you want. I'm just starting over, I lost 9kg / 20lbs last autumn but I had a rough time with depression during the winter so I gained it all back. Currently at roughly 103kg / 227lbs with a goal weight of 65kg / 143lbs. My diary is open (I also eat the same thing often, and some items are in Swedish) and I generally post some kind of update once a day.

Anyone who feels like it can add me :smile:
  • kevcren
    kevcren Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    add me!! :)
  • abulebush
    abulebush Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 45 pounds. I gained a lot of weight after losing my mom, who lived with me and was my life for 8 years. Please add me!
  • sterling_briggs93
    sterling_briggs93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    4 year MFP user here ask me anything
  • upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    God, bad and ugly I log everything.
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! Anyone can feel free to add me (:
  • klaura613
    klaura613 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im a returnung mfp user and I just had a baby boy 10 weeks ago. My weightloss goal is 50lbs and I would love some friends on here for support. Im a super active user and my food diary is public. Feel free to add!
  • Likichina
    Options
    Yey! Now my MFP circle is so much more active and motivational, thank you everybody for adding, you guys are awesome!
  • Brendasullivan1972
    Brendasullivan1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've logged in almost 400 days feel free to add me my journey has been up and down could use more support also
  • AngelinaVP
    AngelinaVP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think it would be nice to have some motivation from others. I am 5'5" and 189lbs. I started this process at 200lbs, got down to 179 and then back up again in the winter. I wasn't exercising then. It was all food habits changed. Now I'm trying to exercise too. You can add me if you want.
  • JrChamberlain
    JrChamberlain Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need more motivation. Add me :)
  • AlinaRose17
    AlinaRose17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    By all means, feel free to add me. I am a long time MFP user, resident gym rat, and in the final stages of becoming certified as a personal trainer. =)
  • OliviaMG1
    OliviaMG1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have active, motivating, & supportive friends. I will return the favor! Feel free to add me!
  • likaakah
    likaakah Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. Longtime MFP user, down 63lbs but looking to lose another 100.
  • gene19728
    gene19728 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago. I have about 100 pounds to lose. Could use some feedback from others as well. I'm down 16 so far.
  • Likichina
    Options
    Such a great community, thank you for everybody who added me! :)