Men...what physique do you find attractive on a woman???

Options
123457»

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I like young thick blonde girls as I like brown hard abs woman, older, younger, black, white....one dont choose where to be born or how tall to grow, why narrow your preferences deliberately? I don't care. I am me.

I used to have a height complex being a short guy. All of that was erased when I was attracted to someone who if we stand and look at each other I am staring at her sternum. I actually had to look at my friend to get an idea as to how was she attracted to someone so much shorter than her. Now height does not matter anymore.

I am 67 inches tall so she had to be well over six feet. It was weird at first.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    My husband prefers me to not lose to much to be really thin. It's his preference and what matter most to me. I have guys friends. I've heard them say some "average" looking women are attractive because of how their carry themselves with confidence. And I've heard them say that they weren't attracted to some gorgeous women due to her being a bi@#h or vain.. I agree with others. Everyone is different. I think your husband's opinion is the only one that should count if you are needing one.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    curves
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    I like young thick blonde girls as I like brown hard abs woman, older, younger, black, white....one dont choose where to be born or how tall to grow, why narrow your preferences deliberately? I don't care. I am me.

I used to have a height complex being a short guy. All of that was erased when I was attracted to someone who if we stand and look at each other I am staring at her sternum. I actually had to look at my friend to get an idea as to how was she attracted to someone so much shorter than her. Now height does not matter anymore.

Brave you man, one of these last weeks I was about to take the bus and saw the hottest tallest chick ever, I sit next to her because I had to talk too her...I am short guy too, 1.70.

I stopped caring about size since long time ago, I don't even care is the gal is a bit taller, welcome the slender tall girls.

I wrote something about that in one of my entries in tumblr.com.

• marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

She’s a bit taller? So what? Wrapp'er with your strong arms, slouch your hand around her tight hot hips, disipate that stupid *kitten* tradition, dress her with your personality, bright her eyes with your self confidence attitute, you can reach her anywhere in bed, be free of stereotypes, admire her height, praise her, adore her, warm her…kill her with details and tenderness, 2 billion woman in this world and you’re so *kitten* brave that you chose a taller gal. Heck…you are the man…

http://fabx16.tumblr.com/
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Fat girls are better in bed!!

anndddd....go!!
  • baby_firefly_666
    baby_firefly_666 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Who cares what men think, who cares what anybody thinks. As long as you think you look good and are confident in your own skin that's all that matters :sunglasses:

Looking good and not thinking- yep perfect woman. haha

Haha brilliant :lol:
  • jewcyascanbe
    jewcyascanbe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious lol!!!!!!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Who cares what men think, who cares what anybody thinks. As long as you think you look good and are confident in your own skin that's all that matters :sunglasses:

Looking good and not thinking- yep perfect woman. haha

Haha brilliant :lol:

As my buddy says "sshhhh...don't talk, baby...you'll ruin it"
  • WebFootFreak
    WebFootFreak Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    *chuckle* 5 pages without a blow-up... I'm surprised.

For me it depends on the individual... What attracts me to one, may not necessarily attract me to another. Now... I do have to admit I am a "neck man". Gotta love a kissable neck. Long hair is a bonus.
  • bakenatj610
    bakenatj610 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This question always gets me in trouble......
  • missyw007
    missyw007 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The less u nag he wont care what u look like lol
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    missyw007 wrote: »
    The less u nag he wont care what u look like lol

You got that right!

*chuckle* 5 pages without a blow-up... I'm surprised.

For me it depends on the individual... What attracts me to one, may not necessarily attract me to another. Now... I do have to admit I am a "neck man". Gotta love a kissable neck. Long hair is a bonus.

Long hair up... and I nice neckline...yeah I can agree with you on that. I also don't mind if there's a small tattoo right by the hairline so when they put their hair up, it only shows then.
  • Reevoslady
    Reevoslady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Eep, I'm not sure I want to ask him! Lol. I don't workout to accommodate him; either he accepts me as I am, or he finds someone else. I'm not sure it's healthy to change yourself because men might find you more attractive. (I say you generally, rather than directing my comment at anyone) :D
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Reevoslady wrote: »
    Eep, I'm not sure I want to ask him! Lol. I don't workout to accommodate him; either he accepts me as I am, or he finds someone else. I'm not sure it's healthy to change yourself because men might find you more attractive. (I say you generally, rather than directing my comment at anyone) :D

But your hair is AWESOME