NSV- New swim suit!

lkm111
lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
For most of us who have had weight problems, putting on a swim suit is one of our least favorite things to do. I am happy to report that I ordered a terrific swim suit from Land's End. I ordered it online, and it fit right out of the box! Not only did it fit, it looked good!

I am not one to post pictures, especially in a swim suit, but I can say that I am actually looking forward to taking my daughter to the pool this summer!

I was very pleased with the Land's End suit. Very comfortable and well made - hope this helps anyone who is fearful of the dreaded swim suit!

Here's what I ordered: http://www.landsend.com/pp/BeachLivingFloralScoopTankiniSwimsuitTop~221531_57.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::LW6&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-Swimsuits-_-PlusSize&origin=index

EDIT TO ADD: I forgot to mention that I haven't bought a new suit in over fifteen years! Truly monumental for me! :smile:

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    yes trying on bathing suits is not fun at all. Especially when we have all that "junk in the trunk" Congrats on your weight loss! Nice bathing suit!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Awesome! Wayt to go! That suit is too cute! (Haha--I'm a poet) And I'm sure you look amazing in it!

I haven't gotten a new suit for this year yet but I have tried some on and I have to say, this is the first time I ever remember not being totally disgusted with the way I looked.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Congrats....enjoy your summer : ) Oh...cute suit also!
  • paige_mom
    paige_mom Posts: 13
    Oh my GOODNESS!! Too cute! I will have to copy you, and order this suit! :-) Thank You for sharing!!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Oh my GOODNESS!! Too cute! I will have to copy you, and order this suit! :-) Thank You for sharing!!

That's my hope - I want to see as many of us having fun in the sun this summer! We can do this! :smile:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    That's so PRETTY!!! Congrats!! :smile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Great suit! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!