Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50+ pounds to lose?

Hey everyone, my ideal weight loss goal is to get back to my weight when I competed for Miss New Jersey USA two years ago. After giving birth three months ago, I packed on a lot of weight that hasn't been coming off like everyone said it would. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Replies

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Hi, you can add me
  • RadiantKayleigh
    RadiantKayleigh Posts: 20 Member
    It's not baby weight but I have about 100lb to lose so if you're looking for a long haul friend add me x
  • Jkfriesen
    Jkfriesen Posts: 37 Member
    No babies, but I want to lose about 49!
  • brookiejean93
    brookiejean93 Posts: 3 Member
    Same boat! Need to lose 40, and it's weight i got from my pregnancy and maintained from stress eating the first year. So add me! :)
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Yep! I was 50 lbs heavier after having 3 babies. Trying to lose 60 total for now, probably more once I hit that goal. You can do it!!!
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    My "babies" are 5&8 now. It's great you're not putting it off. I have 50+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me:)
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    I have 58 lbs to lose. Of course, my babies are 17,16, and 12 so I have no excuse. You can add me as a friend.
  • NGpool
    NGpool Posts: 3 Member
    I have 50 pounds to lose; feel free to add me. My children are 5 and 6.5yo now, but I can't blame them. My weight gain started when I fell in love with their father.
  • Savage_Angel
    Savage_Angel Posts: 12 Member
    50 more lbs to go. I gained about 70 lbs over about 3 yrs and have been slowly taking it off. It's hard because I really love food.
  • jude1502015
    jude1502015 Posts: 4 Member
    Me too... I have 50+ lbs to lose. Not baby weight but from being a workalohic and totally stressing. Looking for a new start but I love food!!! You can add me. I am looking forward to looking good in Hawaii on Christmas.