Post-Bariatric surgery Peeps

Options
Hi all..! I am Lesley and am the wife of a wonderful man and mama to two beautiful kiddos! I recently have undergone Bariatric
surgery (sleeve gastrectomy)...I'd like to connect with others who have had this procedure and can offer/share support.
I'm trying to log, plan, and cook more often and have not gotten off to a great start. Need tips, advise :) Thx y'all.

Replies

• melaniemhacker
    melaniemhacker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had sleeve surgery March 19th and I am also looking for post surgery people to connect with!
  • pattylynn727
    pattylynn727 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I had gastric sleeve surgery on April 7th after having a lap band for 5 years. I'm down 22 lbs so far and have my 6 week post op next week. I can't say I see the difference yet but I'm also only 5' tall so it takes time but my clothes are fitting loosely. My best advice is log everything you put in your mouth so you're accountable to yourself and use an app on your phone if possible like Map My Walk because you can link them together with My Fitness Pal and your calories automatically enter into this site so there's no calculating. There are also running apps and such which I hope to get to sooner rather than later. Good luck in your journey! Feel free to friend me give and take motivation is the most helpful of all!