50+ pounds to lose?

Options
Hey everyone, my ideal weight loss goal is to get back to my weight when I competed for Miss New Jersey USA two years ago. After giving birth three months ago, I packed on a lot of weight that hasn't been coming off like everyone said it would. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Replies

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me
  • RadiantKayleigh
    RadiantKayleigh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's not baby weight but I have about 100lb to lose so if you're looking for a long haul friend add me x
  • Jkfriesen
    Jkfriesen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No babies, but I want to lose about 49!
  • brookiejean93
    brookiejean93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same boat! Need to lose 40, and it's weight i got from my pregnancy and maintained from stress eating the first year. So add me! :)
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yep! I was 50 lbs heavier after having 3 babies. Trying to lose 60 total for now, probably more once I hit that goal. You can do it!!!
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My "babies" are 5&8 now. It's great you're not putting it off. I have 50+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me:)
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have 58 lbs to lose. Of course, my babies are 17,16, and 12 so I have no excuse. You can add me as a friend.
  • NGpool
    NGpool Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose; feel free to add me. My children are 5 and 6.5yo now, but I can't blame them. My weight gain started when I fell in love with their father.
  • Savage_Angel
    Savage_Angel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    50 more lbs to go. I gained about 70 lbs over about 3 yrs and have been slowly taking it off. It's hard because I really love food.
  • jude1502015
    jude1502015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too... I have 50+ lbs to lose. Not baby weight but from being a workalohic and totally stressing. Looking for a new start but I love food!!! You can add me. I am looking forward to looking good in Hawaii on Christmas.