calorie counting experts help please :)

purple_punk
purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
so i'm of out for a meal tonight i really want to get my calorie count as accurate as possible, dont really want eat out as i ate out on sunday but my friend got me a meal out for 2 voucher ages ago for my bday & i dont want waste it its going to expire next week *sigh*

here's the restaurant menu
http://www.casanova-sheffield.co.uk/menu.html

so i've decided to have
GAMBERI CON FAGIOLI
Sauteed Tiger Prawns with Cannellini Beans in an Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Lemon Dressing ( i'm going to request to have no olive oil dressing)

for my main

PESCE SPADA ALLA MARINARA
Oven Baked Swordfish, cooked with mussels, Squid and Prawns and finished in a Spicy Tomato Sauce, served with Seasonal Vegetables

i really dont want to go over 1000 calories max so help please or recommend something else? thanks

Replies

• rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Only eat 1/4 of all your dishes, and put the rest in a to-go box.
  • pdxscarlett
    pdxscarlett Posts: 30 Member
    I have them put half the meal in a to go box before I even see it.
  • purple_punk
    thanks but i'm trying to estimate calories here not eat less & take it home lol
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Bring your own take home containers and box up what you aren't going to eat BEFORE you even start in on it. I find it a LOT easier to divide up the meal before I start eating it because once it's off my plate, I don't eat it.
  • purple_punk
    doesnt really answer my question as to calorie counting....thanks for the reply though
This discussion has been closed.