cedar777

Options
I am new to myfitnesspal but not new to Nurtisystem I am into my 11 week and I have lost a total of 46.4 lbs. I was at 320 lbs. when I started and my goal is 185 for now we will see how things go at that point. In high school I wrestled 123 weight class during the service I was at 145 so I guess I loved food too much. I am from Idaho and am a big fan of potatoes in any form. Really I quit exercising when I got married not her fault but mine. So now that is my weight gain. I played on a men's slow pitch softball team for over twenty years you would think I would have lost or a least not gained any during that time. Part of my trouble was I am a combat veteran and I have depression, anxiety, and PTSD and it was bottled up for over 40 some years.
So when I founded Nutrisystem a thought it looked good so I decided to try it and so far it is a life saver for me. Things was doing good until a week and a half and then I had foot surgery and my oldest sister had an heart attack and add to have a triple by-pass. Now with my foot surgery I am now weight bearing for 8 to 12 weeks so my weight loss has slowed down but I am staying true to my meal program and water intake. I am here to help any one that needs help at this time so let me know. I need to get friends on this site so if you are available please befriend me.

Replies

• TrudyJoy2313
    TrudyJoy2313 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    First of all thank you for your service! I'm also a veteran and would love to be friends and help keep you motivated!!