I want a cheeseburger!!!

Options
bex481
bex481 Posts: 70 Member
I want a cheeseburger. Not a turkey or veggie or any other healthy burger. I want a greasy disgusting soooo bad for you fast food cheeseburger. lol. I needed to say it out loud!! I won't do it......but i want too!!!! Sigh......

Replies

• RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    The only bad thing is you will only feel worse after you eat it! That's usually what happens to me lol. We want it even more when we know we shouldn't have it.
  • mystiquefrog78
    Options
    I want a cheeseburger. Not a turkey or veggie or any other healthy burger. I want a greasy disgusting soooo bad for you fast food cheeseburger. lol. I needed to say it out loud!! I won't do it......but i want too!!!! Sigh......

Man, do I ever know what you mean.....lol
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Would it be bad if you made your own? Lean ground beef is okay, no? You could control the calories by choosing your own toppings and that would help to get rid of the cravings I would think.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    eat one... count it... no big deal
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Eat it, log it, move on. Make sure to fit it into your daily allotment, and don't stress it :)
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    eat one... count it... no big deal
    ^
    ^
    This. This is a lifestyle, not a diet. Eat one, log it and move on. (just go somewhere where you know exactly what the calories are). No big deal. Deprivation only leads to quitting.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I ate one, Jack in the box, about 3 days ago and still lost 2 pnds this week! Im not saying do it every week! But once in a while is not going to derail you. And if you continue to deny yourself the craving will get worse. Drink lots of water and try to work it into your calories for the day!!! It can be done. MODERATION is key!
  • bex481
    Options
    So true...I am trying really hard. I feel like anytime I have something even slightly bad my body holds onto it for a week. I don't know if I still have a slower metabolism or what but I just don't burn off the bad quickly.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I also really think thier is something to the zig zagging of calories. I was at a platue for about two weeks. Took the suggestion to zig zag and BAM! the pounds starting coming off again.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I understand. Sometimes I want a Wendy's single with cheese and NOTHING else will do. When it gets that bad, I just do it and behave the rest of the day.
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    so i have a trick when I am craving a cheeseburger....it works for me and sounds silly but anyways when I think of a cheeseburger I usually can remember the smell and taste of the pickles....grab a pickle!!! its only 5 calories and honestly well to me....feels like you are actually eating a cheeseburger!
  • nytenurse03
    nytenurse03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree with the ppl that say eat one. Make it at home and enjoy. Log it and exercise. I eat what I want (within reason) and exercise. It's been working for me so far. Just don't go over board. Everything in moderation.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    love this site sooo supportive! i eat what i want, usually i make my menu for the day and put it in here! if i'm over my calories i adjust so that i can have the burger!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    P.S. lost 4 pounds this week even with the burger!
  • kandire
    kandire Posts: 87
    Options
    I agree with everyone else who says eat one! I've never been able to stick to anything cause I would let the cravings get the better of me. You can't deprive yourself of cheeseburgers for the rest of your life!! The other day I was craving Taco Bell like mad so I went and got what I was craving for. I had behaved myself so well that day that I was still under my calorie goal and I was happy cause I had Taco Bell.
  • bex481
    Options
    WHta is "zig zagging"??
  • fitniknik
    Options
    WHta is "zig zagging"??

google "calorie zig zagging" lots of people on here do it... i sort of do it- google can explain it better
  • fitniknik
    Options
    WHta is "zig zagging"??

google "calorie zig zagging" lots of people on here do it... i sort of do it- google can explain it better
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm making my own cheese burgers tonight
    Lean beef mince, onion, mushrooms and an egg, mixing them all together, make patties, cook and enjoy!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So true...I am trying really hard. I feel like anytime I have something even slightly bad my body holds onto it for a week. I don't know if I still have a slower metabolism or what but I just don't burn off the bad quickly.

You'll probably hold onto the sodium for a couple of days (so don't weigh yourself). Just drink A BUNCH of water over the next couple of days.