guide for daily intake of nutritious food(break fast,lunch,dinner

Options
Hi guys,I just wanted to know some healthy food that makes lose weight faster,hoping for help from you guys..,thank you

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    No foods makes you lose weight faster, a calorie deficit does that. Eat what you like, only less.

There are no healthy foods, just more or less healthy diets for any given individual. Eat a lot of whole foods and some treats.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    There aren't foods that make you lose weight faster.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    No foods will make you lose weight faster.. I think there is an echo in the thread...
  • rockze04
    rockze04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No foods makes you lose weight faster, a calorie deficit does that. Eat what you like, only less.

There are no healthy foods, just more or less healthy diets for any given individual. Eat a lot of whole foods and some treats.
    There aren't foods that make you lose weight faster.
    gia07 wrote: »
    No foods will make you lose weight faster.. I think there is an echo in the thread...
    Thanks for guiding me!
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Make sure your getting enough protein-meat,eggs, Greek yogurt,lentils,Brussel sprouts as well it seems.

Make sure your getting enough fats,

Fill in the blanks with carbs.

Like the others said your not going to find foods to make you lose faster.

If your just starting out try just eating your normal diet, just less of it, then over time replace/add more nutritional foods like veggies and fish etc
  • rockze04
    rockze04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Make sure your getting enough protein-meat,eggs, Greek yogurt,lentils,Brussel sprouts as well it seems.

Make sure your getting enough fats,

Fill in the blanks with carbs.

Like the others said your not going to find foods to make you lose faster.

If your just starting out try just eating your normal diet, just less of it, then over time replace/add more nutritional foods like veggies and fish etc
    Thank you for your suggestion