Looking for friends! 51 pounds to lose, 5'3"

Options
Mezster86
Mezster86 Posts: 5 Member
I'm looking for friends to share successes with and to help motivate each other! Got 50 odd pounds to lose! :)

Replies

• dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have about 50 pounds to lose myself
  • lexiewilson31
    lexiewilson31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too! I'm also looking for friends! I have 20 pounds to lose and I'm not doing too well. I keep fluctuating between the same 10 pounds. I think having more support and knowing that you will see my meal plans will help! :smile:
  • fox_emm
    fox_emm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you both! I have about 20 lbs to lose and am just getting started with MFP, so I'm eager to get more friends for support. (I'm on day 14 today! Trying to cut out sugar... :( )
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Same goal here!
  • KP112423
    KP112423 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • madisonagarcia
    madisonagarcia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'd like to have an accountability group to stay on track. I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs.
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I also have 40-50 lbs to lose. One day at a time, lol.
  • Mezster86
    Options
    Thankyou everyone for your lovely offers of friendship! Have added you all! :)
  • madisonagarcia
    madisonagarcia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know more about you all. I'm 5'3, 29 years old, got married last November and am wanting to be healthier.
    Goal weight 115 lbs
    Starting weight 156 lbs
    Current weight 147 lbs
  • Mezster86
    Options
    Wow, we have some similarities there!! I'm Mez, 29 years old, 5'3", got married last August and wanting to lose weight and be healthier. I'm looking to make lifestyle changes rather than faddy diets/super fast weight loss.
    Starting weight: 200 ish pounds
    Current weight: 191 pounds
    Goal weight: 140 pounds
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Please feel free to add me.
    Im Marie, 34 yrs old, 5ft1", from Derby, England, and this is my 2nd time at MFP - my 1st trip here being during my pregnancy, where i managed to stay within healthy weightgains and lose the baby weight afterwards. Unfortunately i put all that back on, plus some, so im back to logging every bite in an attempt to get bikin ready for summer. I better hurry up coz not long to go and im still helluh podgy! UGH!

Starting weight: 151 pounds
    Current weight: 143 pounds
    Goal weight: 126 pounds. xx
  • dardar7158
    dardar7158 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am fairly new to this site, and I looking for inspiration and motivation from friends. I have 50lbs or more to lose.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm 5'3" and have about 40 pounds to loose. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well :)
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'3 with 40lbs to loose. :)
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi you all... I need to join this party have a few Lbs to lose myself... Gave birth May 6th and looking to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight... 5'3 staring weight 172 goal weight 125-130 current weight as of two weeks ago was 166 I'm a little scare to weigh myself yet lol feel free to add me :-)
  • jlcrumb
    jlcrumb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I am trying to eat healthier abs lose weight. I've gained about 30lbs in the past year since I changed jobs. I could definitely use some support.
  • christine5901
    christine5901 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in. Would love -100 but will start with -50, heck -10 would be GREAT :p
  • cafetyko
    cafetyko Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with a 50# loss. Mfp newbie looking for accountability and motivation. Happy to make some new friends.
  • amandaabell
    amandaabell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    looking to add a few active friends :) looking to loose around 15-20
  • ahappyvegan7
    ahappyvegan7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 33 years and looking to make lifestyle changes and want to loose 50. Add me!!