New & sick of being overweight & lazy.

Options
im new here today & I want to get healthy and make some friends :)

Replies

• MDanca
    MDanca Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same here. Have around 100 lbs. to lose....I've lost 18 since February, but have a long way to go...

weight.png
  • silentnightmare2015
    silentnightmare2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MDanca wrote: »
    Same here. Have around 100 lbs. to lose....I've lost 18 since February, but have a long way to go...

weight.png

Hi, hay that's a great lose, how are you finding it?
  • BetsyStrout
    BetsyStrout Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Let's keep trucking on ladies !!!
  • silentnightmare2015
    Options
    I agree, let's do this :smiley:
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 72 pounds to lose and would love more friends to keep me motivated.
  • dardar7158
    dardar7158 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this site, and I looking for inspirational and motivation from friends. Feel free to add me. I look forward to the support.
  • suewerra
    suewerra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on for about 2 months but have never gotten on to discuss before... I always feel alone with my endless struggle with my weight. I have lost 20 pounds but set a first goal of 40 pounds then go forward from there. We can do this!
  • teresajo03
    teresajo03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I struggle with self sabotage. I am trying to get to the bottom of that. I can't lose weight and maintain it when I work against myself. Does anyone else struggle with this?
  • suewerra
    suewerra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I kinda do in a way... I love to bake and cook! I am my own worst enemy... I made a chocolate cake the other day and have been eating it little by little... I have been working out twice as hard though instead of burning 400 or 500 hundred calories I burn 800... ugh... tired and frustrated at times... I feel your pain.
  • silentnightmare2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks for posting , let's have a great weekend