need help with exercise plans

Options
so i am a stay at home mom and i am having problems finding the motivation to work out i know i need to to help furture along my weight loss but i cant go to a gym and can jump around my apartment the walls are thin and neighbors dont like noise i cant seem to find a workout routine that would work with the restrictions i have any suggestions are welcome

Replies

• renuol
    renuol Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try blogilates on youtube. Look on the playlist. She has a workout routine for each day.. you can do those without making a lot of noises. Good luck!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    and yoga is also on you tube. dance
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    This is the first activity that came to mind:
    baby-jogging-stroller.jpg

Bodyweight, step, and band exercises can be done without any jumping around.
    https://www.pinterest.com/janetkarasz/fitness-at-home/
  • jocey517
    jocey517 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you can create your own - definitely look at videos and put together a plan that will work. one i started with:

squats with high kicks (20) - warm up
    push ups
    tricep push ups
    back step lunges
    plank
    front step lunges
    plank
    Repeat - try not to rest too long since you'll be working different muscles in each group
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Walk, pop your child in the stroller and just walk, do 30 minutes a day following the same route and see how much you can beat your time by each time. Just wrap up for cold weather/sun cream for hot. Great free year around exercise.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Buy resistance bands, and do lots of squats, pushups, lunges, planks and other ab workouts. Just need a chair, maybe a sturdy coffee table and use the edges for elevate pushups, tricep dips, split lunges
  • courtneystricker
    courtneystricker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thank you so much i would do the stroller and walking but i have three kids one in school and one is 3 and the other is six months the three year old is so consumed by the world around him he walks super slow and even stops every 4-5 steps i will try the resistance bands