• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I
    introducing your self would be nice.......

What more do you need to know

I dont NEED to know anything
    Just said introducing your self would be nice, instead of jumping in a forum with the post you made.

Just my thought, and how i was brought. Has to do ( for me) with being friendly and polite.
    And no i dont say you arent friendly or polite. I said for my opinion and feeling the post is one that makes my eyebrows go up...and first wonder...then laugh

Thats all.

Just giving advise that's all

Few people take advice from some random new person. Having a picture of a person with abs as your avi doesn't mean it is you or that you give decent advice.

I am always looking for Advice, I would like to know that the source is at least reliable. True Advice.. Your Abs are nice, I see lots of nice Abs on here.. One day, I will work on those, right now.. the battle is with the weight. No sense in having Abs if it's covered in fat. Sigh...

Try 200-300 under your maintance calorie intake.

Why 200-300? What if her TDEE is 2500? What if her TDEE is 1700? Just eat 200-300 below TDEE? That's it?

Peoples tdee is much lower than there calories needed to maintain body weight

Huh?!? Total Daily Energy Expenditure= the total amount of calories your body burns in a 24 hour period. This includes BMR, non exercise activity, exercise and thermic effect of food. How can TDEE be much lower than the calories someone needs to maintain weight, if TDEE is the total amount of calories their body uses?

i think he means BMR, and "much lower" is a relative term That shouldn't be used in this context.

He may mean BMR, but his response was incorrect and he didn't answer any of my questions.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Hopefully the OP has this button on his computer.

oops-mistake-featured.jpg
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Rayman79 wrote: »
    How do we end world hunger?

POINTS!
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    How easy are they?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I
    introducing your self would be nice.......

What more do you need to know

I dont NEED to know anything
    Just said introducing your self would be nice, instead of jumping in a forum with the post you made.

Just my thought, and how i was brought. Has to do ( for me) with being friendly and polite.
    And no i dont say you arent friendly or polite. I said for my opinion and feeling the post is one that makes my eyebrows go up...and first wonder...then laugh

Thats all.

Just giving advise that's all

Few people take advice from some random new person. Having a picture of a person with abs as your avi doesn't mean it is you or that you give decent advice.

I am always looking for Advice, I would like to know that the source is at least reliable. True Advice.. Your Abs are nice, I see lots of nice Abs on here.. One day, I will work on those, right now.. the battle is with the weight. No sense in having Abs if it's covered in fat. Sigh...

Try 200-300 under your maintance calorie intake.

Why 200-300? What if her TDEE is 2500? What if her TDEE is 1700? Just eat 200-300 below TDEE? That's it?

Peoples tdee is much lower than there calories needed to maintain body weight

And this is the EXCACT reason i didn't ask advice from stranger who i dont know at all.

• KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    cowleyl wrote: »
    My abs, or lack thereof, challenge that your unproven declaration! The proof is in the pudding, the pudding is in my belly. The abs are in there somewhere.

^ incredible lol
  • sterling_briggs93
    sterling_briggs93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    MFP needs a flag for "tool"

You mirin?
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    are you selling something or offering some kind of service?
  • sterling_briggs93
    Options

No I'm not just trying to help others.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I also had this question, If i ate myself, would I completely disappear or be twice as large?

I think twice as large :lol: That's what my husband says to me, he asks if the fat girl ate his skinny wife, he is just kidding when he does this, it's normally when I am making fun or poking fun.. :wink: this did totally make me lol...

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dude, it's not my fault you are in over your head. Hopefully you'll eventually find the answers to my questions and learn a few things in the process. You're only 22, you've got a bit to learn.
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    Dude, it's not my fault you are in over your head. Hopefully you'll eventually find the answers to my questions and learn a few things in the process. You're only 22, you've got a bit to learn.

Point made!!

• jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    :)
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    TheOwlhouseDesigns wrote: »

No I'm not just trying to help others.

Sterling_briggs93's........... helped me :-) told me to diet so I will wake up thin :-) I am now happy and content with my new life style :-) thank you Sterling_briggs93's
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    But how easy are legs?
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    really why not?
    Why can't I wake up thin in the mornings :/

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I also had this question, If i ate myself, would I completely disappear or be twice as large?

I think twice as large :lol: That's what my husband says to me, he asks if the fat girl ate his skinny wife, he is just kidding when he does this, it's normally when I am making fun or poking fun.. :wink: this did totally make me lol...

My hubby would get a throat punch if he said that. :noway:
  • sterling_briggs93
    Options
    But how easy are legs?

Super easy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!