Ideal Shape shake mix meal replacement?

Options
toyota
toyota Posts: 33 Member
I just ordered the Ideal Shape shake mix meal replacement for the first time, gonna try it. Has anyone tried it? Do you like it? I been using the Slim Fast, Atkins shakes, & the body by vi. But i heard the ideal shape shake mix is better than the body by vi.

Replies

• rjfixerswife
    rjfixerswife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my first set of Ideal Shakes, excited to get them
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I used them for a while, but as a meal replacement, I didn't find them as filling as a few others that I use.
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    How about eating real food and staying at a moderate deficit? Sounds like all you'd do with those scam products is get a lighter wallet.
  • TaraHancock827
    TaraHancock827 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I ordered it...drank it a month or so and it didn't curb my appetite at all like the reviews said it would...taste is ok, I always added a banana to mine to help with the taste. I did loose 30 pounds on the Body by Vi 90 day challenge. I just got tired of drinking my food. I have teeth for a reason...lol Good luck on ur weight loss goals!! It is all about how many calories you eat every day versus how many you burn. period.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What's it good for? Don't you like food??
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Soy Protein :thumbsdown:
  • Nireedk
    Nireedk Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for 2 weeks and so far so good. I feel the slendesta hunger blocker does work for me. I love the snack bars for mid morning snack too!