I need friends who are active commenters and can give loads of motivation!

Options
Looking for motivation and support to help me finish my journey, and I want to help others as well. I want friends who comment on things not just press the like button! People who may want to share recipes and workout ideas. Or just talk about daily life and diet/exercise. Thank you! :)

Replies

• aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi there. You can add me. I press the like button on occasion but mainly prefer commenting and jumping in when people actually post statuses. I'm also part of a very motivating community - even if we are a little quieter than usual but we have really helped each other through this journey and share a lot of stuff... good & bad as through our everyday lives :D
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You can add me if u like. I enjoy helping others stay motivated and in a way it helps me stay motivated. I am part of a group on fb and we post daily so I'm really good at daily interaction :) good luck on your journey.
    1201844 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me, I really want to start making the most out of this app and I feel like having friends on it might just give me the push to do so!
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Sent friend requests! :)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me friend
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I comment and I also post all my thoughts during the day, so if you're into that...
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I waffle constantly on my news feed, not sure if that's a good thing or bad though!
  • rpurdy73
    rpurdy73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Posting helps keep us all motivated
  • Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me if you like! I'm happy to be chatty :D
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm here all the time and love to cheer people on. Feel free to add me :)
  • purplerosemfp
    purplerosemfp Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ''I need friends who are active commenters and can give loads'' this was all i seen in the thread title.. haha

add me :)
  • MandaShoffner_78
    MandaShoffner_78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me. ☺ i only have a few friends on this app and i feel like i am annoying. Haha! Would love the extra motivation as well!
  • bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm on here multiple X's a day, logging and musing. Feel free to add me... :)
  • Txtee
    Txtee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been away for a while and always used FP alone. I would love to motivate and recieve motivation from everyone!! Thanks!!
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody feel free to add me.. i like people who communicate
  • JoopyJoop
    JoopyJoop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need all the motivation I can get. :)
  • kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!! Love liking and commenting on people's post! Cause I know it helps cause it helps me!! :)
  • Desifreckle
    Desifreckle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys i'll start sending out FR's!
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and support to help me finish my journey, and I want to help others as well. I want friends who comment on things not just press the like button! People who may want to share recipes and workout ideas. Or just talk about daily life and diet/exercise. Thank you! :)
    Hi! =-)

• gypsyish
    gypsyish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too =] Im finding MFP to be so much different this time around now that I have friends on here!