Hello from Ontario!

Options
candice293
candice293 Posts: 10 Member
Hello, my name is Candice and I am new to these forums. I live in Ontario, Canada.

Replies

• amphilion
    amphilion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Candice! Welcome. I am from Montreal, Quebec. I have been here since January, and It has really helped me with my weight goals!

If every you need motivation, don't be shy!
  • candice293
    Options
    Thanks! I will definitely need to figure this whole thing out, since I didn't even know that there were forums and groups! Super exciting as I don't have much support at home.
  • nrs0523
    nrs0523 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Candice, I'm Nancy in NC. I am also new to the forums. I have found in the past that having the support of others helps with the journey. I need to lose 46 more pounds and then maintain. I try to walk 30 minutes a day Mon-Fri. And use the My Fitness Pal app. On my phone to log my food. It's a great app if you haven't already discovered it. Best of luck. Nrs0523 is my label on the app.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Candice. Newmarket, here.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi Candice, I'm from Pickering
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Welcome Candice, I'm from London, Ontario. Having support is definitely helpful.
  • candice293
    Options
    Thank you everyone, such a warm welcome! @snickerscharlie I am close to Newmarket!
  • darkcrow13
    darkcrow13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Candice!! I live in Hamilton Ontario!! I've been on MFP for like 3 1/2 months but have been off for a few days here and there. But the people r great!! Add me if ud like, always looking for more friends!!
  • candice293
    Options
    Sure, I'd love to have some more friends I don't have much support at home, more enablers, hehe.
  • AuntieCeeCee
    AuntieCeeCee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm from Ottawa! Add me
  • kiru3
    kiru3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im from oshawa ontario and very new to the fitness world. Although my goals are to gain, would love to support ya through out the journey. I'm hoping to switch into a more nutritious diet. :)
  • candice293
    Options
    That's a great goal, I'm new to the fitness world too @kiru3

• LyndaLackey
    LyndaLackey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Candice. Lynda from Smiths Falls(Ottawa Valley). Feel free to add me if you want. I'm also looking to build a strong support network.