Up not synching

Options
topazjules
topazjules Posts: 1 Member
My jawbone up wont sync steps the past few days but had been doing it fine before that. Any suggestions

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I know there were also issues with step devices not syncing. Try the following: Disconnect on MFP, revoke access to MFP on the Jawbone app, log out of both, clear your cache. Connect on MFP, Connect on Jawbone and then in your mobile app, select "More", select "Steps" and then finally select "Jawbone" as your device. It should work again after that is done.
  • Iron_Charger_74
    Iron_Charger_74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. MFP (online & Android app) will not let me disconnect though.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue the past 2 days... it would sync the food info from MFP to UP, but no steps. Last night, the steps magically showed back up on MFP... but not working again this morning. I attempted the process that @Marilyn0924 provided, but still not working... Shows "Jawbone steps", but Steps are still at 0. I've restarted my phone as well. I will give it awhile and see if it kicks in...
  • adm7997
    adm7997 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are there any answers yet? Today is the 4th day in a row with this issue for me. Mfp food info gets to up, but up activity/steps/calorie adjustments don't show in mfp.
  • RaeSueM
    RaeSueM Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been having the same issue but I did notice something that noone has mentioned before. My Up app and MFP online say they are connected but on MFP app it says 'connect' beside the jawbone app link but when pushed it only takes me to the UP shopping page.
  • sandrap6707
    sandrap6707 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm am also having the shopping page issue. I've been working with support over a week on the step issue.
  • adm7997
    adm7997 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the shopping page issue as well. I finally saw the apps sync after 11pm on the 12th & 13th, but they have not synced for the 14th or 15th. I've disconnected & reconnected the apps from the mfp site as well as thru the jawbone up app...I've also cleared the cache on my phone, restarted the apps, & restarted the phone. Nothing has worked.
    RaeSueM wrote: »
    I have been having the same issue but I did notice something that noone has mentioned before. My Up app and MFP online say they are connected but on MFP app it says 'connect' beside the jawbone app link but when pushed it only takes me to the UP shopping page.

• letiveros
    letiveros Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I disconnected my device & now when I try to connect it takes me to the jawbone website to purchase. I also noticed the app mfp shows on their site to connect for Jawbone is their newer devices app. My 'jawbone up move' is 5 months old & uses their older version app. My up app says it's connected to mfp. No issues before until recently.
  • gymclasshero1116
    gymclasshero1116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Join the club! Mine has not synced for 2 days now. I know a couple weeks ago there was a message on MFP saying that they were working through technical issues and that the step apps would not be working. But this was well over two weeks ago and I have updated both apps since then and no luck. I know it's not just an issue with jawbone but with fitbits as well.
  • flanagan82
    flanagan82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    exactly the same as above
  • zubell
    zubell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yep, same here.
    I had a smaller or bigger problems with synchronization (UP -> MFP) from ~2 weeks (since the last update of 1 May), but from Thursday nothing works.
  • noonamajnoona
    noonamajnoona Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is driving me crazy! My steps haven't updated in 3 days. So frustrating
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options