Changes due to weightloss?

Options
What things have improved in your life due to losing weight?

Replies

• kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    200% improved! Without losing weight I'd never have the job I have, THE CONFIDENCE to be myself, the balls to try new things without my weight holdin me back and I'll still be wearing clothes with weird logos on them. (Why do they put strange butterflies and stuff on plus sized clothes?)

Most importantly I still wouldn't be able to run for the bus still so most likely be even later for everything...
  • thatsillyshana23
    thatsillyshana23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    sex
  • lecoman
    lecoman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My pants fit my butt. I don't have to wear suspenders (braces). More stamina. People mistake me for Rocky Balboa. (Ok, I made that last one up)
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    200% improved! Without losing weight I'd never have the job I have, THE CONFIDENCE to be myself, the balls to try new things without my weight holdin me back and I'll still be wearing clothes with weird logos on them. (Why do they put strange butterflies and stuff on plus sized clothes?)

Most importantly I still wouldn't be able to run for the bus still so most likely be even later for everything...

Haha, I always wondered that too! Why can't they use normal prints?? :/

Love wearing jeans now. Usually I would avoid them like the plague. And working at my job is so much easier when I feel confident about my body - I work in sales so I'm around a lot of people who judge you on how you look before you even open your mouth. When I look and feel confident it goes much smoother...
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My chronic pain from fibromyalgia has lessened considerably!! My self-confidence is way up. I can wear jeans now!! I look forward to getting out of the house instead of mostly hiding in the house. There are oh so many more changes.