Need some extra motivation/ friends

Options
im new to myfitnesspal and I just want to get healthy and to learn not to restrict.

Replies

• Poiseandbeauty
    Poiseandbeauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I tried my fitness pal a year ago and did not log stuff everyday and went of course for a while. Now I'm back and determined, so I have just started my fitness challenge again. Only looking to lose 10lbs but need to tone up badly. I'm working towards being toned with a bit of muscle. And hopefully, Pow and beach body ready.
  • Poiseandbeauty
    Poiseandbeauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im new to myfitnesspal and I just want to get healthy and to learn not to restrict.

Yes I hear you it's the restricting part I can not handle, but sometimes you have to make some sacrifices to get where you want to be.
  • chocoluvdlite
    chocoluvdlite Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Having problems there myself
  • TwistedStarz7
    TwistedStarz7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also need to tone up my body. Don't really need to restrict/limit yourself. You can eat what you want portion size is key. That's part of my down fall. Good luck! You can do it!!
  • kristinaljp10
    kristinaljp10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 20lbs to lose and have been having a hard time restricting as well. I am still very hungry after eating my calories for the day and so I wind up going over. I definitely need some motivation.