58lbs down 150+ to go, I am in search of friends (no exceptions, no exclusions)

Options
2»

Replies

• laikabaeten92
    laikabaeten92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, im just new here from yesterday ! And i would LOVE to have mfp friends to get more involved and to be more motivated ! Im already eating clean a few months ago so im sure i wont quit because i find it more delicious then junkfood. Im from belgium by the way ! And loving this app already! Now i weigh my food and eat perfect portions of what i need to achieve my goals! And im always willing to learn more! I dont know yet how to add anyone. But if someone is interested to share with me, you are welcome to add me ! Love fit friends
  • raelee3471
    raelee3471 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Tom,

Just reading all that you are doing and achieving is super inspiring to me. I just recommitted to healthy eating and the gym after a sporadic year after my Mom died.

I can do cardio all day but find strength training so hard to push myself to do. The only thing that has saved me is BodyPump classes. I too have issues with both shoulders and feel kind of wimpy when I grab those three pound dumbbells for shoulders, but something is better than nothing...

Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to continue hearing how you are doing.

Steph