Up24 no longer connected

Options
i no longer see my steps or exercise from my jawbone up24. when i try to reconnect it sents me to jawbones website and wants me to buy a new device.

Replies

• mvfreelove
    mvfreelove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The same thing is happening to me. Did you get any answers our figure out how to fix this?
  • beige13
    beige13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had the same issue for the last couple of days. I came on here to see if it was just my band that wasn't syncing.
  • Spike_G
    Spike_G Posts: 149 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Me too. Started as only logging steps in the evening and now doesn't log at all.

I've disconnected and reconnected the app reinstalled etc and still doesn't log.

Opened a tech support query and followed everything that recommended but still no joy.

Edit: just to clarify, my app and device are still apparently connected just not syncing anything.
  • hdcigolf
    hdcigolf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and it is going on the third day without syncing any steps. Help please!

• DeenaCarico
    DeenaCarico Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem but it started when Jawbone did an app update. Did any of yours start after the update?
  • Mietze24
    Mietze24 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have the same problem. And now the syncing with Runtastic doesn't work anymore, too.

The problems started after the update.
  • Spike_G
    Spike_G Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem but it started when Jawbone did an app update. Did any of yours start after the update?

Yes, since the update for me too.
  • tkorthanke
    tkorthanke Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes same problem here no syncing. Like stated before it was updating but just late evening between 10 and 11pm but the last 2 days has no step syncing what so ever. The food I put into myfitnesspal is going over to my UP24 application though.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options