gluten free dairy free

Options
Hello,
does anyone know of good meal replacement powder for weight gain? It needs to be sugar, gluten and dairy free.

Replies

• marc_e13
    marc_e13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi if you find anything dairy free I would be very appreciative if you could share :) need to gain weight but everything I have found has dairy of some sort in it!
  • ajh2133
    ajh2133 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    marc_e13 wrote: »
    Hi if you find anything dairy free I would be very appreciative if you could share :) need to gain weight but everything I have found has dairy of some sort in it!
    caronecol wrote: »
    Hello,
    does anyone know of good meal replacement powder for weight gain? It needs to be sugar, gluten and dairy free.

Hey! For both of you I would look into the brand Vega. It is a plant based company who has pre-workout, protein and other nutritional shakes. Here is a quote from one of their products (a nutritional shake). As for the taste, I have only had their Vanilla Proteins & Greens, which I think tastes great, but I haven't tried anything else.

"Made from real whole food ingredients, Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake has the good stuff you'd choose if you had the time - all in one delicious scoop. With everything you need, Vega One gives you:

20 grams of complete, multisource, plant-based protein
    6 servings of greens
    50% daily intake of food-based vitamins and minerals
    25% DV fiber
    1.5 grams of Omega-3s
    Antioxidants
    Probiotics (1 billion CFU)
    Low-glycemic with no sugar added
    Only 160 calories per serving
    Vega One is free from dairy, gluten and soy, and contains no added sugar, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Vega One is also Non-GMO Project Verified.

Available in Berry, Chocolate, Vanilla Chai and Natural flavor, enjoy Vega One shaken with water, juice or a non-dairy beverage of your choice, and as a delicious, nutrient-supplementing addition to your favorite smoothie recipe."

I hope this helps!