MOTIVATED ready to lose the last 30 lbs!!

Options
I had my second baby 5 Months ago. Ready to lose the last 30 lbs whose with me??! Feel free to add me! Looking for a motivated partner (:

Replies

• Gregg8322
    Gregg8322 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I need to lose that in 2 months so I'm on board.
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd like to but I know that probably won't happen lol is that normal to lose 15lbs a month? Lol I have no clue about working out besides working out and that's it lol
  • kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm looking to drop my last 26 pounds!! Gosh, I want it so BAD!
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have at least 50 to lose after havin my 3rd son. I use to be thin and healthy but then gettin pregnant with the 3rd, I gained like 75lbs!! I've lost some of it over the passed year but now I'm really into eating better and exercising. Tomorrow will be week 4 for me and I'm down about 10lbs so far since I started my program and dieting. I log in every day and always enjoy others to help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me :) good luck with your journey.
  • fitnicole21
    Options
    kamber13 wrote: »
    I do too!! I keep looking at my pictures of after I had my first daughter and I know I can get back to that weight again (:
  • fitnicole21
    Options
    I have at least 50 to lose after havin my 3rd son. I use to be thin and healthy but then gettin pregnant with the 3rd, I gained like 75lbs!! I've lost some of it over the passed year but now I'm really into eating better and exercising. Tomorrow will be week 4 for me and I'm down about 10lbs so far since I started my program and dieting. I log in every day and always enjoy others to help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me :) good luck with your journey.
    That's awesome!after my first it took me about 2 years to lose the weight and got back down to 113 prepregnancy weight so I know I can most definable do it again. I gained 60 lbs with NY newest.and I've lost 33lbs now for the rest of it lol I breastfeed her so she's attached to me so sometimes it's hard to even get a 20 minute workout in, so I take her for about a3 mile walk
  • alliesgettinghealthy
    alliesgettinghealthy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sure, anyone can add me! :)
  • catjan
    catjan Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone & everyone to add me
  • scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 lbs to lose as well. I had my third child 8 months ago and its harder to lose the weight this time around :(
  • kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    kamber13 wrote: »
    I do too!! I keep looking at my pictures of after I had my first daughter and I know I can get back to that weight again (:

I do that too! I have a bunch of pictures from a vacation I tool a few years back and then of some just general pics!

I've even found an inspiration photo with message for my laptop's back screen.

qz2ghmn5stij.jpg

I'm really feeling the motivation lately. I'm sure the warmer weather is helping!
  • fitnicole21
    Options
    I've got 30 lbs to lose as well. I had my third child 8 months ago and its harder to lose the weight this time around :(
    Are you breastfeeding? I am that's why it is hard for me to lose this baby weight