amazing, well done!
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    wow that is excellent!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    great job
  • victoriab123
    victoriab123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • notright1234
    notright1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Great job !!!
    One problem I'm having is I'm so tired by late after noon. Did you ever have this problem if so what did you do?
  • Blessed1016
    Blessed1016 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! You go girl! Thank you for sharing - so inspiring!!!
  • youngpat
    youngpat Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    Congrats! You are awesome!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Yes I was eating my exercise calories for the whole 80 pounds... but friday I asked my Dr and she said I didnt have to lol So i might stop doing that sometimes.

Why on earth would you change what you are doing when you are having so much success? Your doctor might not be familiar with this website and the way is counts calories and gives a dificit.

I would keep doing exactly what you have been and eat those calories. IMHO.

Thanks for sharing with us and congrats on your successes. Best wishes for much more. :smile:
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration and great job! Good for you!
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    that is unbelievable omg!!!!
    wtg girl
  • dodgechick33
    Options
    WOW WTG that is fantastic!!! Totally inspiring to me. This is my first weeks using shred hopefully I will achieve the same results.
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes I was eating my exercise calories for the whole 80 pounds... but friday I asked my Dr and she said I didnt have to lol So i might stop doing that sometimes.

Why on earth would you change what you are doing when you are having so much success? Your doctor might not be familiar with this website and the way is counts calories and gives a dificit.

I would keep doing exactly what you have been and eat those calories. IMHO.

Thanks for sharing with us and congrats on your successes. Best wishes for much more. :smile:

What I meant was, if I stop loosing, I will know that I can try not eating the calories back and see how it works ;)
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    Good for you, Great job !!!
    One problem I'm having is I'm so tired by late after noon. Did you ever have this problem if so what did you do?

I have to take thyroid medicine, b-12, and progestrone for some other medical stuff but they all help with energy. Ask your Dr what you can do and to see if anything is "wrong" with you if you feel your energy is abnormally low- Im glad I did!
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    Screenshot2011-04-30at81434AM-2-1.png

-80-2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!