Boston north running partner

Options
Anyone in the Boston north area that's up for a run sometime? I'm not very fast yet. Only running in the 11s. Would love some company! I'm down for street or trail. As far as trails go, introduce me to something new. All my trail experience so far has been in Harold Parker.

Replies

• Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I grew up in NA. Try the trails around Weir hill as well - we used to train in there when I ran high school track.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Harold Parker? You must be extremely close to me (upon checking your profile, you apparently live in my city, what are the chances). Unfortunately I hate running. Camp 40 Acres has some nice trails, depending on how rough of a trail you're willing to run. Always liked hiking up there at least.
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Harold Parker? You must be extremely close to me (upon checking your profile, you apparently live in my city, what are the chances). Unfortunately I hate running. Camp 40 Acres has some nice trails, depending on how rough of a trail you're willing to run. Always liked hiking up there at least.

He'll chase you with a gun though.
  • seiffertrk
    seiffertrk Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Everyone is always asking for motivation on here. Be careful what you wish for!
  • seiffertrk
    Options
    @DopeItUp Kickass profile bro. So you're in Wilmington? We should get together for a drink sometime...in a public place of course! ;)
  • seiffertrk
    Options
    I grew up in NA. Try the trails around Weir hill as well - we used to train in there when I ran high school track.

Thanks I'll take a look!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

Hey, you don't knock my alternative lifestyle, I won't knock yours.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Andover. Very familiar with the trails of HP. Lovely place, but I prefer the local rail trails. My favorite to suggest the Windham-Derry NH trail, also Lowell trail by the showcase/crosspoint. There's an interesting trail by Shapners Pond in NA to Middleton. Unfortunately, I'm not a runner. I started to bike the 14 miles every weekend. There are tons of folks run it. I'm still a walker, my "real" running days are over. Have fun! Stay healthy.
  • seiffertrk
    Options
    @slimzandra Thanks! I'll look for those