young and losing weight

Options
_dflow
_dflow Posts: 34 Member
If you are in your late teens and early 20s and looking to lose weight add me so we can help motivate each other! I'm a 20 year old female looking to lose about 60 pounds

Replies

• denisediekena
    denisediekena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • h_hodge
    h_hodge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and trying to lose about 100
  • _dflow
    Options
    h_hodge wrote: »
    Hey! I'm 21 and trying to lose about 100
    Add me! Let's get some motivation going :)
  • _dflow
    Options
    Hello
    Hi! <3
  • urbansunset33
    urbansunset33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 22 and looking to lose 80 pounds. My first goal is 40 though. I lost that 2 years ago then met my now husband and all that wining and dining brought it back lol I'm 243 pounds as of today. I started last Thursday and am so pumped! My calorie "goal" is 1170 but I'm actually aiming between 1200 and 1500. I walked for an hour on my treadmill today. Getting to that was tough. May sound like a wimp but O well. I've learned jamming to music really helps vs watching TV.
  • Foundsheepkatie
    Foundsheepkatie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!! I'm trying to lose about 80 pounds after being so sick for several years. It's hard being chronically ill and trying to lose weight but I had surgery 2 months ago and so I am doing better. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm 29 so I will add u:)
  • _dflow
    Options
    Well I'm 22 and looking to lose 80 pounds. My first goal is 40 though. I lost that 2 years ago then met my now husband and all that wining and dining brought it back lol I'm 243 pounds as of today. I started last Thursday and am so pumped! My calorie "goal" is 1170 but I'm actually aiming between 1200 and 1500. I walked for an hour on my treadmill today. Getting to that was tough. May sound like a wimp but O well. I've learned jamming to music really helps vs watching TV.
    you go! The same happened to me I met my boyfriend when we were 16 and I had never even eaten at taco bell haha I was about 120 pounds and could run for miles without stopping! His lucky *kitten* is so tiny that all the fast food didn't affect him so while I gained 80 lbs he stayed at 120 :/ my goal is about 1200 as well and we just bought an elliptical so I've been doing 3 or 4 miles when I get the motivation! Its a hard workout

• _dflow
    Options
    You go girl!!!!! I'm trying to lose about 80 pounds after being so sick for several years. It's hard being chronically ill and trying to lose weight but I had surgery 2 months ago and so I am doing better. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm 29 so I will add u:)
    add me! I bet its extremely difficult.. But hopefully we can help each other out :)

• lincolntrose447
    lincolntrose447 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have that goal. I am trying to lose 60 pounds. Finals came and I lost my motivation. I need some more friends who will keep me on my toes!
  • breestopher806
    breestopher806 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll add you ☺️
    I'm 22 with roughly 50 pounds to lose.
  • _dflow
    Options
    I'll add you ☺️
    I'm 22 with roughly 50 pounds to lose.
    Awesome babe! We can do this B)
  • _dflow
    Options
    I also have that goal. I am trying to lose 60 pounds. Finals came and I lost my motivation. I need some more friends who will keep me on my toes!
    Add me girl!
  • alisonedeas
    alisonedeas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looks like we all have very similar goals! I'm 23 years old. I just finished 5 years of school (graduated.. holla!) and I have used it as an excuse for not taking care of myself properly. I'm ready to take some action here. I don't have any friends on MFP (so far).. Any twentysomethings that want to add me too should do so!
  • alisonedeas
    alisonedeas Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Totally in the same boat. Finals are the worst..
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Add me. 22 yo and want to lose 60lbs
  • urbansunset33
    urbansunset33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! It sounds like we are going to go far! So many aiming for similar goals is a great encouragement! I've added some and for some reason my app is telling me that "likes and comments are not available at this time" which is weird. I'm cheering for everyone though!
  • _dflow
    Options
    Wow! It sounds like we are going to go far! So many aiming for similar goals is a great encouragement! I've added some and for some reason my app is telling me that "likes and comments are not available at this time" which is weird. I'm cheering for everyone though!
    my app has been telling me the same thing :(

• lyraluss
    lyraluss Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    20 looking to lose almost 100 lbs, I think I added you
  • alliesgettinghealthy
    alliesgettinghealthy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :) I'm 19 almost 20.