If you're new here please leave a comment so other people can add you(also add me amazingpaularcher)

Options

Replies

• VanApples
    VanApples Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vanessa, I'm new to the forum side of this. Please feel free to add me :)
  • shellmdlg
    shellmdlg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm shell. Feel free to add me :)
  • shellmdlg
    shellmdlg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends I have no clue how this works yet

Just click on whoever you want to adds profile name and/or picture and there will be a small icon on the right of a person with a plus sign next to it. Hope that helps :)
  • margalot42
    margalot42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi back on MFP determined to stick at it this time due to high cholesterol, feel free to add me
  • bfurlano22
    bfurlano22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Brian. New to the forum side. So far I see many groups & forums that will help me but none specific to my body type or goals, so hoping to get some tips possibly. My body type is/was ectomorph (skinny-can't add muscle easily) but I've taken on endomorph (overweight-hard to lose weight) recently.
  • yogini_runner82
    yogini_runner82 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm Britt. I'm shooting to be an ultra running. Feel free to add me.
  • bfurlano22
    bfurlano22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hit post too early - cont...I'm 42, husband, father of two boys, coach & work long days during the week.
    I'm 6'4" 210lbs but according to docs, obese based on body fat-beer gut, love handles, bad posture, etc. I just got released from Physical Therapy for shoulder, ankle & knee problems 6 mos ago (that I ignored most of my adult life).
    Looking to mix light cardio with free weights-losing some fat, gaining muscle without losing too many pounds. I'm trying not to get below 200lbs. I've been working at it for 6 months, hard for last month+, with strict dieting, with minimal results to show to date. Any tips or help is much appreciated. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Retroic
    Retroic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just got off the DL after tearing my Achillies last July. Now that I can be physical again, I have to lose all the weight I lost after only being able to sit on my *kitten* and play league of legends for 10 months...all 25 pounds of it. Feel free to add me, I'm sure i'm going to need notivation :)
  • byusuri
    byusuri Posts: 2,757 Member
    Options
    Brent here. Looking to drop 15 lbs and add some muscle in the process. Anyone in Riverside, CA?
  • jasonbourne25
    jasonbourne25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im jordan trying to lose a stone anyone feel free to add me
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    candace here looking to drop 30lbs feel free to add
  • LucyDorsey691
    LucyDorsey691 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not new but I've very active and would love more new/active friends :)

Sorry if this posted twice. My original post isn't showing up for me.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Not new but setting new goals so I feel kind of new. Big goal...I am "walking" from GA to CA with my fitbit in the next year!!
  • ashlea_danielle
    ashlea_danielle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi started today feel free to add me!

• AlinaRose17
    AlinaRose17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a long time, but feel free to add me. I'm Jeremy.
  • indie357
    indie357 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie. I am new to my fitness pal. I started a little over two weeks ago. I just now started looking at what all I can do on here other than use it with my fitness tracker. Feel Free to add me. We can all use more friends and the more motivation the better!
  • northstar321
    northstar321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Mike and Im colombian. And I'm also new to fitness pal. Would love to talk to new people. Give or receive advice . Talk. I recently lost 45 pounds and still have 25 more pounds to go. Add me or message me to know how I did it and what motivated me. Or add me for fun :)
  • lukanine9
    lukanine9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi i'm Sadhbh I used MFP for about a year before but never got involved in the community side so i'm interested in taking part this time round, feel free to add me :)
  • imeldacabrera89
    imeldacabrera89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Imelda here :) Fairly new to MFP, feel free to add me.
    Looking for motivation and helpful tips :)